Jitters

VERY SHORT

Darnell x Shay(Male oc) (ship)
Spencer x Chris (platonic)
Crenshaw was in the middle of a game.They were losing 12-18.They needed a touchdown to tie.But it was moat likely not gonna happen.Not with the way Darnell was having a panic attack and Chris was frozen in fear after being tackled so hard he got flashbacks from when he almost got crippled.They were both sitting on the bench.Coach baker had called a timeout.Tears were filling Darnells eyes.Shay walked over and nealed in front of Darnell.He grabbed his uniform and pulled him down so he would look at himz.."D what the fuck is freaking you out?" Shay whispers."i-im sorry" Darnells quivers at tears fall down his face.He felt horrible and useless."i dont care if your sorry.What is making you cry?" Shay asks again.Darnells sniffles."d take that helmet off" Shay says.Darnells listens.He takes it off.Revealing his tears streamed face.Shays eyes soften.Something that Darnells doesn't see often with him."do you need a hug?what do i need to do to get you to play correctly?" Shays.Darnell sniffles.He shakes his head and puts his helmet back on."nothing man" Darnell mumbles as he walks back the taller boy."hey" Shay says as he grabs Darnells arm.Darnells looks at him."we gonna talk after we win this"Shay says before walking away.Darnells nods.
Whats going on at the same time;
"Chris come on man" Spencer says as he slaps Chris's cheek.Chris was just staring at his legs."chris...your ok...your body is healed" Spencer says softly.Chris nods."do you hear me man?!" Spencer yells.Chris nods.His hands shaking."i-im sorry" Chris mumbles."you gotta breathe...." Spence ordered.Chris nods.Spence slaps chris's helmet and the game continues.

Eagles won.28-19
Everyone was in the locker room celebrating.Except for darnell and chris.They were both still just standing on the empty football field."why are you still here?" Chris mumbles as he stands next to darnell."Just had the worst panic attach of my life"Darnell says as he crosses his hands.He looks down at the shorter boy."you?"
"just...flashbacks" Chris mumbles.

GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS SO I CAN CONTINUE THIS BOOKKK