Interogation

Asante He was shaking inside the cold police room

Asante He was shaking inside the cold police room.They had been interrogating him for 3 hours and still weren't done.He was sobbing at that point but all the detectives did were continue to yell at him."please...please sir i dont know-DONT BULLSHIT ME!" The detective screams making Asante jumps and sob.Both of his hands were handcuffed to the chair."dad that's enough"  somone says as the door opens.The boy walks into view.He looked around Asantes age."hes shaking and sobbing.your gonna make him pass out" Tbe boy says."Ryan this is how you get information" The detective says."i know you did it you little animal!How would you feel is that were you huh!!" He screams.Asante was panting as the detective came to his side of the table."you want people to rip off your clothes!You want people to stick their cock in you while your tied up!!"Detective smith screams."cause you sure deserve it!!".Asante was full on breaking down."no,no,no,no" He sobs."your a filthy,disgusting animal!" smith screams.Asante looks at the young boy ryan."i didnt do anything" He pleads with tears."please..please please" he sobs.The detective and son stared at him.Asante put his head down.They had officially broke him.Ryan sighs.He grabs the keys for the hand cuffs out of his dads hands.He walked over and began letting the boy free."dad he's innocent" Ryan says."thank you...thank you-shut up" Ryan interrupts him.Asante nods and shuts up immediately.Ryan opens the door."get out"
Asante got up quickly and ran out of the room.Ryan followed.The door to the police station were locked.It was after hours."m-may i leave" Asante asks ryan."come on.let me walk you" Ryan says.Asante sniffs."n-no its ok.i-i got it" Asante assures."I don't care.I gotta make sure your little ass doesn't get kidnapped" Ryan says as he walks out the building.Asante following.He was still sobbing uncontrollably."get your self together" Ryan sighs.Asante nods rapidly."yes sir" he mumbles as he wipes his eyes.But the tears kept flowing.He tried taking deep breaths but nothing worked.He was too scared.Ryan had a small part of him that felt bad.He hated hearing the sound of Asante crying.He sounded heartbroken..scared.

"Deep breaths Asante.Deep breaths" Ryan said as they continued walking.He didn't tell ryan when they made it to his house.When they passed by Asante just quickly ran inside.

His friend Caleel and Marquis (mark)  was in there.Waiting for him.Him mom probably sent them since she was in the hospital.But this is who Asante needed to see."Guys" Asantes voice cracked.He was the shortest and most sensitive.So the two other boys obviously felt horrible.
Mark 5'6
Caleel 5'5
Asante 5'3

They immediately wrapped Asante in a hug."what did they do..what did they say" Mark asked.They all stopped hugging."He just screamed at me for half the time..he said I deserved to be tied down and raped..i deserved to be beat..he slapped me..handcuffed me to the chair..a lot of things" Asante sobbed.Mark wipes Asantes tears."why did they do me like that?" He sobs."what other way do they ever do us?" Caleel says as he rubs Asantes back.

They all go sit on the couch.Asante laying his head on Caleels lap.He was exhausted.Mark was slowly rubbing Asantes back.They were all on the brink of falling asleep.And thats what they did.

The next morning.They woke up in a completely different position.Caleel was asleep between Marks legs and Asante was asleep on Caleel and of course.Caleel had to be the one to wake up first.The one in the middle.Mark hands were wrapped around Caleels arms so he couldn't push Asante off if he tried."go back to sleep" Mark whispers.Caleel nodded.He closed his eyes and tried to sleep.

2 hours later

A loud knock was heard on the door.All the boys wake up.Asante gets up to open it.Caleel gets off of mark."sorry" he mumbled to the hispanic boy."why you apologizing?" Mark grinned.It was Asantes sister at the door."angie" Asante said as he hugged her."hey sweetie" she says.Asante looked at Mark and Caleel."thank you guys for staying with him" Angie says."its no problem" Marl said.Caleel just gave her a small smile."alright i gotta head back home" Caleel says."me too" Mark says."alright see you guys.and thank you" Asante says as they group hug.Mark and Caleel kiss the top of Asantes head.Then leave.As the two of them begin walking Mark looks at Caleel."what's wrong?" mark asks.Caleel shrugs."don't lie to my face"
"I just....i like these two people...but i know I shouldn't...and now I don't know what to do" Caleel says."why shouldn't you like me and Asante?" Mark says.Caleel sighs.No point of speaking in third person."because your both boys..and i cant date both of you" Caleel mumbles."we you can" Mark says.Caleel shakes his head."my mom's already gonna be mad that I'm gay.But shes gonna kill me if she finds out its a threesome" He says.Mark looks at him.Caleel has tears in his eyes.Mark wipes the other boys tears with his thumb.He kisses him quickly.Caleel freezes."woah" he whispers."we will make this work ok?" mark says as they make it to the front of Antrons apartment.Antron nods.They hug before going their separate ways.

Part 2?