Raymond

After the police imterogation;

Raymond walks out the investigation room sobbing.His parents werent there.Only his  best friend Matthew.Matthew immediately ran over ti Ray.He was about and inch taller than Ray.These were some big ass seventh graders."Matt" Raymond sobbed and Matt cupped his face into his hands."What..what the fuck-what did they-what did you do!"Matt yells at the investigator who just sighed and walked away."i didnt rape her..i didnt I promise" Ray sobbed and shaked."i know...i know man" Matt says using his thumbs to wipe away Rays tears from his cheeks.Ray was hyperventilating."what did they do to you"Matt whispered to himself."i didnt do it Matt" He sobbed."hey.Look at me" Matt says seriously."yoi gotta be strong amor.." Matt whispered."i cant" Ray shakes his head no.
"Yes you can"
"No"
"Yes"
"No..its to hard"
"Come here"

Raymond buried his head into his best friend's shoulder.Matt holds him tightly.Raymond shook,quivered and sobbed in the taller boys grasp.He absolutely fell apart.
20 minutes later.Matt and Ray were waiting for Rays dad.Ray was laying his head on matts lap as Matt softly stroked Rays cheek.Rays dad finally storms in."what the hell happened?" He asked the officer at the front desk.Ray was half asleep .That usually happens after being tortured for 6 hours."hes out like a ligjht" Matt says to mr Santana."your accusing my son of rape?!Hes still nervous to talk to girls!Hell he might date matt before he dates a girl" Mr S says.Matt smiles."its true..i would" Ray mumbles.Matt grins and softly runs his hands through raymonds hair.Suddenly an investigator came over.Raymond slowly sat up.The investigator kneels down and whispers into Raymonds hear.Matt watches as Rays face goes stone cold.He stands up and follows the investigator."woah!woah woah" matt says following.Raymond looks at him with tears again."hell no Hes done.He told you what he knows!" Matt says grabbing Rays wrist and pulling him away from the detective."did you ask his father for permission to do more time?" Matt says.The detective sighs."come on raymond..we just wanna get you home..but we need a little more information" The detective says calmy."I dont know anything else..i dont know who kevin is,i dont know who antron is and i damn sure dont know anyone named Yusef!"Ray says.The detective grabs his hand and pulls him into the room."WAIT!WAIT!" Matt says as the detective quickly locks the door.Matt bangs on it.Mr S had left to go get the boys some food."come on!" Matt groans in frustration.He put his ear to the door.Nothing.Completely sound proof.He sighs and walks over to a wall.He puts his hand on his head as his back slides down the wall.

Minutes feel like hours.Until he heard a scream.A scream so loud it broke through the sound proof room.Matts eyes went wide.He knew it way Ray."OPEN THE DOOR" He bangs.Matt continues to bang."open.the.door"he groans."OPEN THE DAMN DOOR" He screams.The door opens.They push raymond out and lock it again.Raymond immediately hugged Matt as hard as he could.Raymond wasnt crying.Just extremely scared."what did they do?" matt asks.Raymond was as pale as a ghost.He just looked up at Matt."im going to jail"