Jumped

Eazy walks into the studio.He just came back to pick up his jacket that he left.The moment he walked in the lights came on.5 boys were in the studio."who the hell is yall?" Eazy says.One of them was sitting on a chair smoking weed.They all got up and stood around Eazy.Eazy knew what was about to happen.He tried to run but one of the men just pushed him back.They were all taller than him.He knew this wasn't gonna be easy."im jermane"The one with the cigar says.He was still sitting.Just watching."my sister said you slapped her" Jermane says."man i aint hit no girl" Eazy says."well why would my sister lie?" jermane says.The boys took a step closer to eazy.One of them slaps him extremely hard.He winces."man come on.We aint gotta do this.gi get your sister and we can figure out what tbe fuck she talking about" Eazy says.The one time he aint got his strap...

One punches him in his gut.He groans but tries to suck it up."nah.No need for that.We'll just beat yo ass" Jermane says as he stands up and leaves.The boys still circle him.One grabs his arms and pushes him into another."man get the fuck off me!"He yells before being punched in the mouth.He feels his bleeding lip.One of them pushes him hard causing him to fall to the floor."Wait,wait come on niggas!" Eazy starts but it was too late.One grabs him and pins him to the floor.Letting the other have their way with him.
10 minutes later

Eazy was half conscious on the studo floor.Blood all around him and he couldn't move.His entire body ached and a tear slipped down his cheek.He was all alone in the dark studio.He shook and wheezed with every breath.There was nothing in his body that felt like it could function. felt like his body was shutting down.He used all the strength in him to stand.He held onto the wall then slowly began to walk towards the door.

It took him forever to make it outside.The cool L.A breeze hitting his body.He couldn't make it to his impala.He collapsed onto the sidewalk.Then he heard a loud car screech.His ears were ringing but he felt someone shake him.

Icky was driving past when he saw a passed out similar body laying outside of Dres Studio.He quickly U turned when seeing it."Holy fuck!" He yelled as he got out quickly and kneeled down to the body.It was eazy.Icky immediately felt his pulse on his neck and wrist."Eazy!" Icky yells.Eazy doesn't move.Icky picks him up bridal style.His body was as limp as its ever been.He places eazy in the passenger seat.His head leaning on the car door.He got into the drivers side and sped to his house.Cube,Ren and Dre were waiting for Icky outside his house."EAZY?!" They all yell as Icky pulls up.Icky picks Eazy back up and walks over ti the boy."did you run him over!?" Ren asks."of course not dumbass!He was laying outside of Dres studio" Icky says.Eazy had blood all over him."Cube open the door" Icky says as he walks up the steps to his house.Ice opens it and everyone follows him inside.He places Eazy onto the guest bed."Dre go get me some ice,Ice go get me the first aid kit and Ren take Eazys shirt off"
After Icky gave his orders everyone followed.Ren and Icky both winced as they saw all the bruises,blood and scars on Eazys upper body."holy shit" Ren winced."Ren go get a towel and a bucket of warm water"

Dre comes back with an ice pack.Cube comes back with the kit and ren follows with the bucket."holy fuck" Dre says looking at his friends bruised body."Im gonna go down ti the studio and check the cameras" Dre says."I'll come" Says cube."im stayin" Ren says.Icky nods.Icky begins cleaning all the blood off of him with the wet towel.The rings it out.The water immediately turning pink."as he begins working on Eazys face Ren uses the kit and begins patching up bloody openings."who do you think did it?" Ren mumbles.Icky sighs."Jermaine or Suge" Icky says."Jermaine?"Ren asks.Icky nods as he continues cleaning Eazys face."he and Eazy got beef?Since when?"
"Since Eazy and him fought at that party last week and Eazy hit him over the head with an empty liquor bottle"Icky grins.Ren chuckles."Eazy is to short for all the anger he got inside of him" Ren says.Icky grins and nods.Eazys eyes begin to flutter open.Ren and Icky stop what their doing.Eazy looks over at the two."my chest hurts" He says in a weak and shaky voice."i know.Ren is patching it up right now" Icky says.Eazy just stares at the ceiling.He winces from time to time.Sometimes he would try to swat Rens hands away so Icky was no longer working.He was pinning Eazys hands above his head so Ren could help him.E groans in pain as Ren cleans a deep cut."sorry man" Ren says."Ren..." Eazy groans.His hands ball into fists."don't you even think about it nigga" Icky says holding him down tighter.Ren walks away quickly and goes into the drawer.He pulls out a pencil."open" Ren says.Eazy opens his mouth and ren puts a pencil between his teeth."bite down on that" He says as he continues working."hes almost done man"Icky says.Eazy screams as Ren cleans the biggest cut.Icky and Ren wince.Eazy spit the pencil out."GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" Eazy screams in pain.Ren finishes quickly.Icky lets go of Eazy.He pants."Eazy who did this to you?" Icky asks.Eazy just looked at him."Eazy answer the question" Ren says.Eazy got up and went into the bathroom.Ren and Icky wait for him outside.They hear the toilet flush then water run.The door opens and Eazy jumps back after seeing the two boys waiting for him."what the fuck do yall want?" Eazy says."a name" Both the boys say.Eazy grabs his shirt and puts it on."i aint no snitch" Eazy says."Eazy I found you passed out on the sidewalk.This aint the time for your bullshit.Give me a name" Icky says."fuck you niggas" Eazy says as he pushes Ren back.Ren was going to touch him but Icky quickly grabs his arm."Hes already hurt" Icky whispers.Icky grabs Eazys wrist and drags him into another room."man come on.Who fucked you up" Icky asks.Eazy just looked at him.Icky sighed.Eazy took a step closer."jermaine" He whispered."I fucking knew it" Icky yells."Icky dont"Eazy says as Icky leaves."Ren come on" Icky says grabbing Rens wrist.Eazy winces as he tries ti follow them."Ren" He winces.Icky and Ren turn around.Tears filled Eazys eyes."please..." He whispers as he stumbles lightly still trying to not collapse.Ren and Icky run over and grab him.He collapses into their arms."its alright bro" Ren says.Icky throws him over his shoulder."come on.Jermaine and his little goons did it" Icky says as they leave.He places Eazy in the back and Ren drives."i know where they be staying at" Ren says.Icky smiles as he cocks his 9millimeter.