Moment Of Weakness

Tyreke196'3Dominican

Tyreke
19
6'3
Dominican

Sean196'0African AmericanSean and Tyreke were at a party

Sean
19
6'0
African American
Sean and Tyreke were at a party.The two werent really on the best terms right now since Tyreke has recently been hangimg around a crowd of people that Sean wasnt really into.So the two have been keeping their distance.And they were both doing aight until Tyreke looked over and saw Sean talking to some mixed boy.They werent flirting or anything.Just talking.But something inside of Ty told him to go and stop that madness.So thats what he did.As he walked by he grabbed the back of Seans hoodie.Seans first instict was to swing.But his punch was caught mid air.Sean finally looked at the person who was dragging him away."Ty?!" Sean says.Ty stops dragging."just come with me real quick" Ty says calmly."hell no bro you just snatched me up!" Sean says angrily.Ty sighs.He pretends like hes leaving from behind Sean but in reality he was about to be extra.Ty wrapped his arms around Sean tightly and lifted him off the ground.Sean groaned in anger since he couldn't move his hands due to the fact Ty was squeezing them to his side."Ty there are people here put me the fuck down!" Sean says angrily.Ty carries him to an empty room."Ty im finna beat the fuck out of you!" Sean says pissed off that Ty was just carrying sean like this around the party.Seans hand balled into fist.Ty used his leg to close the door to the empty room."Man you got 2 seconds to put me the fuck down!" Sean yells."or what nigga?" Ty chuckles.Sean puffed.Ty finally put him down.Sean pushed him away.Ty smacks his lips and comes right back closer."nigga what the fuck is wrong with you?!You over here grabbing me in front of all these people like im a fucking rag doll!"Sean says as he got angrier by the second."Who is you yellin at?" Ty says calmly as he hovers over Sean.Sean looks up at him."dont put ya fucking hands on me!" He yells seriously at Tyreke.His body was literally radiating anger.Ty looked down at Sean with a grin.
"what the fuck is funny-" Sean starts before gunshots ring out.Sean flinched as that triggered Tyrekes flight.He opened the window and pushed the screen out."get out" Ty says seriously.Sean climbs out.It was a one story house so no problem.Ty climbs out right behind him.Sean grabs Tys hand before he even finds his balance and they begin to run.In about 10 seconds the whole party was outside and running to their cars or anywhere they could to get away from the house.The two boys finally stopped when they were in the neighborhood across.Sean looks up at Ty.Ty was looking around.Sean was gasping and was obviously starting to panic."man we good...we good i think" Ty says as he doesn't touch Sean due to the fact that Sean told him not to.The gunshots had stopped.But that didnt mean it was over.Sean felt his legs begin to give out."oh-o-oh~" Sean muttered."the fuck is wrong wit you?" Ty asks confused as he sees Sean grab Tyrekes arm for stability."i dont know...ive been getting dizzier since i tried that new drink they had" Sean says.Ty sighs.He grabs Sean shoulder and makes him stay still."look at me" Ty says seriously.Sean takes a deep breath.He looks up at Ty."Sean did you set yo drink down?" Ty asks."just once" Sean admits.Ty groans."Sean you serious man.Someone probably spiked ya fucking drink"Ty says as he cups seans face.Seans vision goes blurry.Ty light slaps his face."Sean..nah man come on..breathe Sean" Ty says.Sean groaned."i am fine...im fine..." Sean mutters.He continues walking.Ty walks behind him.Towering over sean.Sean stops walking.He pants.Ty grabs his waist."breathe...breathe" Ty whispers into Seans ear."i...I'm trying" Sean pants as he hurls over and puts his hands in his knees.He couldn't breathe.Seans vision got blurry again.He sighed and looked down at his legs.Ty grabbed Seans shoulder and turned him to face eachother.Sean looked up at him."nah you aint good...they gave you sum strong" Ty mumbles.Sean sniffled."i cant walk" Sean mutters.Ty wasted no time picking him up bridal style.Sean immediately passed out into his arms like a rag doll.Ty easily walked to his car.He placed Sean into the backseat.Then drove back to campus.
1 hour later
Sean woke up on Tyrekes bed.The room was onlu lit up by the tv that had fortnite on the screen.Ty was playing."good morning"Ty jokes.Sean yawns"you feelin better?"Ty asks.Sean nods."yeah" He whispers.Ty turns to face him."come here" Ty says.He turns back to his game.Sean looks confused but walks over.He stands next to Ty and watch him play.Ty grabs Seans hand and gently leads him to his lap.Sean sits down.Facing the tv.Ty wraps his arms around Seans waist and continues playing.Sean works to control his breathing.He watches his "friend" play his game."sorry for embarrassing you at the party" Ty says."its all good" Sean says.Ty swears as he loses.Sean yawns.He lays back on Ty.Ty buries his head into Seans neck as he wraps his hands around Sean tighter."do..do you ever miss us?" Sean whispers.Ty softly kisses his neck."mhm"Ty hums.Sean sighs and closes his eyes."im serious" Sean says."Why would i miss you when you still mine?" Ty says quietly.Sean feels a small grin pull on his lips."mmm i don't know about that one...i mean...we broke up...but you get jealous when you see me with other people.And so do I.Your always touching me.And now im sitting on your lap"Sean says as he plays with his hands.Ty shrugs."friends with benefits" Ty whispers.Sean chuckles as he rolls his eyes.Ty begins to softly kiss Seans neck in the same spot.Sean groans.Tys arms were wrapped around Seans hands.Again.Sean gasped as the kiss quickly turn to sucking."o-oh~ngh~" He whimpers.His hands clenching and unclenching.
"See...all i need to do is kiss your neck and your squirming.Just like old times" Ty says before continuing in a slightly different spot."shu-shu~ shut up" Sean pants.His hands ball into fist.He can feel his dick begin to stand.Ty stops.He chuckles at how unraveled that made Sean.His dreads were covering his face and his body felt horny.Extremely horny.Sean got off and sat on Tyreke so they were facing eachother.Ty was grinning."got you all hard and shi" Ty jokes.Sean rolls his eyes."come on...d-dont leave me like that...you started this" Sean begs.Ty chuckles.
"just say the words Sean" Ty grins as he looks up at Sean.Knowing he has Sean right where he wants him."please...please...Ty come on"Sean squirms right on top of Tys dick.Ty groans in pleasure.He grabs Seans face and their lips connect.Ty wastes no time picking him up and taking him to the bed.He sits on top of him.They disconnect as Ty takes his shirt off.So does Sean.Ty immediately begins to slowly suck on Seans nipples.Sean grabbed Tys shoulder and closed his eyes."shit..shit~" he moans.Ty grabs Seans hands and pins them above his head
."matter fact" Ty mutters as he reaches into his Drawer and pulls out two pairs of handcuffs."oh shit" Sean mutters.
3 hours later
To say that Sean was exhausted is an understatement.He had just got the absolute doggy fucked out of him by his ex boyfriend.He was barely awake.All that dick can really put a nigga to sleep.Both of them lying under the covers.Sean still tied since he cummed early.Ty still sucking on Seans nipple and playing with the other.Sean could barely move.Ty sat up.Sean looked up at him."round 7?" Ty asks.Sean was still lightly panting from round 6.."nuh uh...i..i cant" Sean pants.Ty chuckles.He uncuffed Sean.Sean was basically falling asleep."come on..we gotta shower.And i gotta change these sheets"
They both get into the shower.Both washing up.Ty washing off Seans back because he was to tired.Seans legs were shaking the whole time.After they got done they put their clothes on.Then moved on to changing the sheet.
10 minutes later
Sean had absolutely knocked right out.He slept on his stomach since his butt hurt.Ty was on his way to falling asleep too.The apartment was quiet.All Ty was thinking about is if he really does want Sean back.He loves Sean.But being in a committed relationship is the part that always gets him.He thinks for a few minutes before he realizes he's being stupid.This is Sean.The same Sean he's loved for the last 2 years.If you cant commit to him then you cant commit to anybody.He softly kisses Sean's cheek as he slept before nuzzling under the cover and falling into a light unconsciousness.