Chapter 3

"What happened to you?!"Nick cries before grabbing me, and picking me up. I try to stand on my feet, but only find myself stumble. I am about to face plant, when Nick catches me.

"Don't try to stand, I've got you."Nick says, before picking me up bridal style, and carrying me over to his bed. He lays me down, and I protest.

"I am just a pet, I'll get in my bed."I say, but Nick and his vampire strength simply push me back down on the bed. I feel weak, and I don't resist.

"Mom!!!!"Nick yells, and must I say very loudly.

"What is it?"Nick's mother asks, as she walks into the room. She walks over to me, and looks me up and down.

"Did you feed from her?"She asks, and Nick shakes his head.

"Then who did?"She asks a little more upset now.

"I don't know, but either way she looks hurt." Nick says with a sympathetic look.

"She is such trouble. We have her for one day, and she is already ruined!"Nicks mother says yelling the last part of the sentence.

"What are we gonna do mommy?"Nick asks with a pouty face. He's so cute. In a seven year old looking, vampire way.

"We have to take him to your brother."She says with big eyes, and shaking her head slightly.

"No, she isn't in that bad of condition."Nick says with sad eyes.

"She is not our problem now. At least your brother will make her death quick." She says. Oh phew. A quick death. That good news!

Wait, death?!

Authors Note:----------------

Sorry for the short chapter. Writing has been slow recently
due to volleyball.

Please comment, vote, and follow me...

And keep reading!!!