Chapter 9

"Wake up."A low grumbly voice whispers in my ear. I respond by snuggling back into my pillow, which I made sure was a pillow.

"Come pet, I don't want to have to use my powers, now do I?"Riley asks, but I just ignore him. He can be super annoying, and hot, but mostly the first one. It's not like he's going to use his power thingies on me anyways.

I suddenly feel the urge to get up, and I soon realize that he used his stupid power on me. Curse him.

"Don't curse me, and plus I am not annoying. I can read minds you know."Riley says and winks before walking to what I think is the closet.

He walks back out with athletic shorts and a t-shirt, and throws them at me. I assume this means to put them on, so I walk to the bathroom and put them on. I brush my teeth, and put on the makeup he supplied me with.

I walk back out, and see that I am alone. There is a note on the desk though, and so I walk over to it and begin to read it.

"Dear pet,

I have gone to an important meeting of our government, and have to leave you here for the day. My friend is coming over to take care of you, and I will be back later. Wait in your room for him to show up, and stay out of trouble. If you are good I will reward you, but if not, you shall be punished.

Your Master"

Great, I get to be babysat by one of Riley's friends. Sounds like fun, not.

I open the door, but decide that I would only get lost trying to find my way into the kitchen. I'll get food later, hopefully.

As if on que, Xavier shows up. Xavier, also know as what I thought was my pillow.

"Hey, is it Camelyn?"Xavier asks standing in the doorway.

"Cameron."I mumble, not wanting to talk to him, or be disrespectful.

"What is that human, speak up."Xavier says walking toward me.

"Cameron." I say a little longer slowly backing up to the wall with every step he takes.

I hit the wall, and he continues walking toward me, I try to push further into the wall, but with no luck.

"Don't be afraid pet, I'm just the

"You're too close."I quietly whisper. His hot breath fanning my face.

"I'm what?"Xavier asks, lightly pressing his body against mine.

"You're too close."I say louder this time, but he just smirks, and puts his hand lightly on my face. I flinch slightly, but decide not to show my fear.

He rubs his thumb on my jaw line, and I must say it's kinda hot. I raise my eyes to his, and see how beautiful they are. They are deep blue, and it's like you're looking into an endless peaceful ocean.

And that is the last thing I saw before everything went black.

--------------------

"Don't leave me, Annabelle."A faint man's voice comes from a bright light.

I open my eyes and see that it's only the TV. I think it's called a TV, but I usually don't watch any of it because I am only a "pet."

"Are you awake?"I grumbly voice whispers in my ear. I turn my head to see Xavier. What happened, last thing I remember is staring in his eyes.

"What happened?"I ask, careful to avoid his eyes.

"I put you in a trance."He says flatly. I notice I am sitting in his lap on Riley's bed. I notice I am wearing a tight see through shirt, and spandex, and immediately confused. How dare he put me in these clothes, now I'm mad.

I get ready to get up, but am pulled back into his lap. His arms are tightly around me, and my next attempts don't even budge his arms.I notice he is not letting me go, so I sigh and lay my head back on his chest.

"Why'd you put me in a trance."I ask with a soft voice.

"Because I like you better that way. If you were conscious you wouldn't appreciate the way I was looking at you. You're no vampire, but pretty for a pet."I sit there tense, and angered at him. If I was to talk back I would get in trouble, so I just clench my teeth, and ignore him.

Riley better get home soon, or I will serious hurt somebody, if you can call a vampire that.