Chapter 21

I continue to hide out in the kitchen with James, but I know what is inevitable.  I have to face him soon.

Seconds turn to minutes, and minutes turn to hours.  I check the clock, which now reads 7:30, and i decide to go to Riley's room and face the punishment I know I will face.  If not punishment, my embarrassment will suffice.

I ascend the stairs and continue down the maze of hallways, until I reach the place of my near death, Riley's room.

I open the doors, and, to my relief, the room is empty. I begin to make his bed, and tidy up his room to the best of my ability. After I make his bed, I wander around the room. I walk over to the mirror, and notice how much of a wreck I currently look like right now.

I pull down my skirt so it covers up more of my legs, but it ends up pulling down the blouse, and revealing WAY too much.  Gosh, whoever chose this uniform is gonna get some serious complaining from me.

"What are you doing in here?" Riley asks as he slowly shuts the door behind him.  The creak of the door shutting echoes down the hall, and my heart beat increases.

"I-I-I thought you might n-need to s-se-see me." I stutter, my cheeks heating up in embarrassment.  I can only guess what going to happen next. 

"What you did at lunch, was quite the show."He says while walking over to a chair by the fire, and sitting down.  The fire is the only light in the room, and it shines off of his face.  The light dances across his hard features on his face, and define his already strong jawline. 

"I apologize master."I say quietly while walking over to him, and kneeling before him on the floor in front of the fire. 

"I must say, I'm happy about my choice of maid uniform."  He smirks, and I roll my eyes, my cheeks tinting a bright red.

"However."Riley says, "I should be the only one who sees your, Uhm, beauty."He coughs slightly, covering up a smile.  "But, I might make an exception because one of the vampires you served enjoyed your performance a little too much.  He even requested your presence in his room tonight."  He says, and I suck in a breath. 

Someone wants to see me in their room tonight?!  Gosh knows what for, I look up to my master and see that oh so familiar smirk.  Time to work my magic, I can't let him send me to the other vampires room.

"His name is Edward, and he is on the vampires high council. Rumors say that he-"I cut Riley off from finishing by crawling up onto his lap, and straddling his hips, not wanting to hear more of this Edward person.

"Wouldn't you rather keep me yourself?"I try to seductively whisper I his ear, but end up grossing myself out by trying to.

I push myself flush against him, and slowly drag my hand up his leg, leading higher, and then I quickly put my hands on his shoulders and rub my chest against his. He groans in reply, urging me to go on.

"Shall I stay here instead?" I ask, hopefully sealing the deal of my safety.

"Gosh yes."He says, and starts sucking on my neck. Gross, I try to pull away from him, since he already promised to not send me to the other vampires room, but he grabs my neck and pulls me closer.

Before I register what's happening he bites down on my neck, and starts to suck on my blood. The pain of a thousand knives pricking my skin is the feeling I first feel, but it turns into pure bliss.

Then, I suddenly get sent into a memory or Riley's, I'm no longer on the chair by the fire with Riley, but sitting in snow.

"Riley, what are you doing?" A female voice yells out as Riley throws snow at her hair, she quickly recovers and returns the fire. They both look happy as they frolics around and fall in the snow in laughter.

"Jessica, oh how I love thee."Riley laughs, and crawls on top of her, straddling her hips.

"Oh stop it sir  Riley."Jessica says with a giggle.  So here's that vampire beyotch Jessica, who turned Riley into a vampire....what is she doing here?

"I shall never stop loving you."He says and smiles.  Probably the first time I've ever seen him smile.

He stands up and extends his arm to Jessica, who gladly takes it as she stands up.  Seconds later, to both Jessica's and I's shock, Riley goes down on one knee.  Pulling out a ring. 

Right then the memory ends, and I'm brought back to the reality of Rileys room, but his fangs are no longer in my neck, and a look of pure confusion is etched into his features. 

"Cameron?"Riley asks, but before I can respond, I fall into a deep pit of unconsciousness.