Chapter 11 part 1

Dream--------------------------------------

I sit up in the middle of a field.  I'm now wearing a peach pink dress that goes down to my knees, and my hair is braided with yellow flowers. 

I stand up and start to walk in the direction that I believe is north because I see off in the distance some form of shelter.  The sun in the sky is setting off in the distance, and I hear rustling of wheat. 

I look behind me, but no one is there, so I continue walking toward the, what I now see, is a barn. 

After what seems like miles of walking, I arrive at the barn.  I slowly walk to the door, making sure to be aware of what's around me.  The sun is gone now, and the light I have is only the moon, which provides only a smudge of light.

I open one of the barn doors that towers of twice my height, and walk into the barn.  The barn doors slam behind me, and I am in the pitch black.  Alone...or so I thought.

Someone strikes a match, and with the match the person lights a lamp.  In front of me is a man, who looks to be around 6 feet, and has long black hair.  The feature that I notice most is the eyes, the red eyes that stare deeply into mine as he stalks forward...toward me.

"Fancy seeing you here."The vampire's deep voice says.  His face glows in the dim lamp's light.

"Shouldn't be a surprise, seeing as you're probably the one who brought me here."I spit at him, glaring him as he stops walking, only a few feet away from me.

"Smart girl you are indeed, but you still haven't recognized me have you, should I bite you again...would that remind you?"He smirks walking toward me, and my attempts to back up farther fail since I'm already backed up against the barn wall. 

"You, you're, you, but-"I try to speak but only am able to stutter.  He smirks once again, and stands only inches away from me, I can feel his breath fanning my face.

I can feel his chest rising and falling in front of me, and then before I know what's happening his teeth are in my neck. 

I'm frozen in place, I can only feel pain.  His teeth in my neck work to suck my blood and all my energy out of me. 

Dream over---------------------------------

"Cameron, Cameron, wake up."Riley says as I wake up.  I shoot up out of my laying down position and end up knocking heads with Riley very hard.  I don't know if it's from the blood loss from my neck, or the impact of our heads bumping, but I black out...inviting the darkness to consume me.