Chapter 19

"Alright James, I believe I'm supposed to clean his room.....can you point me in the right direction? I'm afraid I still don't know my way around here."I say, and he nods. He takes my hand and walks me to a staircase.

"Just go up theses stairs and it's the first door on the right."James says and smiles showing his pearly white teeth.

I walk up the staircase, and the wooden boards creaks beneath my feet. I scamper over to his door, and knock lightly to make sure no one is in there. My knock is met with silence so I proceed to walk into the room.

The room was even more grand then I remembered. I started by taking the crumpled up sheets and replacing them with maroon red velvety sheets. I place the duvet on the top, and fluff the pillows. On a desk that lines one of the walls are papers scattered, which I don't know if I should touch or not.

I glance over the papers on the desk.....they appear to be documents about....me?

One paper seems to be my adoption papers, which consists of all my medical and physical information. It says I'm a virgin, but frankly I don't know why any master would need to know that. Maybe virgin blood is sweeter?

The paper next to it is a complaint from one of my previous masters, named Radley Arthur. Radley was an abusive master, but I guess I had it coming as I often disobeyed and rebelled against him, as his complaint letter states.

Beneath that paper is a complaint letter from another one of my many masters. This complaint stated how I would always squirm when being fed on, and would not have sex with her son. I would go days without food for refusing to do so, and was constantly being tried to be forced into it, but boy can I fight hard.

I straighten up all the complaint letters and history of previous masters, and dust the tables and shelves in his room.

I glance at the clock which reads 8:30, which means it's almost bed time. I know I'm supposed to report back here for master to tell me anything else he wants me to do, so I sit at his desk, and wait for him to come. It's an hour later until he finally opens the door into his room.

Prince Riley walks in with his shoulders slumped, a look of irritation and tiredness across his face, and the faint click of his shoes is the only sound he makes as he walks into the room. He looks up at me, and instantly straightens, showing his authority and power of me I can only assume.

"What do you want, human."He sneers, and practically spits when he says the word human. I cringe a little, but quickly recover.

"You told me to report back here, and I am here to serve whatever you currently need."I say and straighten my back and take a deep breath. I muster up a happy face, and attempt a small smile to lighten the mood, but his face remains stoic.

He simply sighs as a response. He is wearing a suit and a white button up shirt and tie. His hair is slightly disheveled from running his fingers through is over and over again. He takes off his polished shoes, and then his socks which he leaves near the door. He takes his suit jacket off which he leaves on a chair. He goes to undo his tie, but I stand up and try to do it for him.

"Let me."I murmer, and begin to undo his tie. I lay it on his jacket, and then put my fingers to the top button of his button up shirt. I look up at him into his deep blue eyes. He stiffly nods, looking at me while I cautiously unbuttton his shirt, revealing his tones stomach and abs. I fully remove his shirt and lay it with his tie and jacket.

I go back over him and begin to put my hands on his pants button, but last minute decide against it. My face instantly heats up and I look away in embarrassment.

"Uhm. Do you want me to undo your pants too?"I gulp nervously, refusing to look him in the eyes, knowing my face is as red as a tomato. Nothing could prepare me for what happened next.

He began laughing, a deep throaty laugh that could shake the whole room. He continues laughing and hunches over with his hands on his knees, I look up at him and he only laughs harder.

He walks into his closet for a minute, and then walks out in a pair of grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt....the most casual thing I've ever seen him dressed in. He holds clothes in his hands, and hands them to me. I look up in confusion, but he nods over to the closet. I walk into the closet and change into the clothes he gave me. Not the most modest, but it'll have to do.

I walk back out and he is laying in bed, I walk to the door; but he jumps up and in vampire speed shuts it. He grabs my hand and pulls me into bed. I try to say something in protest but he puts his finger over my mouth.

"Just stay here, no questions, pet."He says in a deep rough voice, I swallow the lump that's formed into my throat, and he wraps his arms around me and presses my back into him. I flutter my eyes closed, wrap my small hands around his huge biceps, and doze off.