Chapter 20

My eyelids slowly flutter open.  A strong arm is wrapped tightly around my waist, and hot breath fans my neck.  I squint at the clock which reads 10:38.  Oh no, i overslept.... 

I try to pry myself from Rileys arms, but they barely budge.  As in about to break free of them I get pulled back down and spun so my face is pressed against his naked chest.  The smell is heavenly, it smells manly with a hint of spices that leaves a sharp clean scent.

I squirm in his hold, which only ends with me rubbing against him....all of him.  He groans softly and starts to grind against my hips, knowingly having some dirty dream.  I try to get out of his hold once more, but he simply groans.

"Stop squirming."He says in a rough husky voice.  I go completely still at what he says, and try to keep quiet.  I wait a couple minutes before finally telling him the time.

"It's 10:45, master."I say in a whisper tone.  That clearly wakes him up.  He shoots up in bed, and all but jumps out.  He quickly rushes to his bathroom in vampire speed.  He comes back out in jeans and a button up shirt. 

He starts to fix his tie, but gets frustrated with it.  I rush to his aid, and tie his tie for him. My hands brush the stubble on his chin, and I glance up at him, his face is stoic and he makes no reaction.  I smooth out his jacket, and give him a curt nod.

"What chores do you want me to do, master?"I ask, as he rushes to the door. 

"There are clothes to wear in your room, wear one of the maid dresses and help serve lunch at today's meeting.  Hurry, the meeting was supposed to start 15 minutes ago."He says and used his vampire speed to rush to his meeting. 

Ignoring the fact that I'm in skimpy pajamas, I quickly scramble to find my room.  I turn corner after corner and flight of stairs after flight of stairs till I see James emerge from a room.  When he turns, he looks up and sees me, and his smile falters for a moment.

"We are supposed to start serving the food at the meeting soon, why aren't you dressed?!"He asks, before rushing to me and grabbing my hand.  He races me to my room, opens the door, shoves me in and closes the door behind him.  James then walks to the closet and pulls out a maids uniform and throws it at me. 

"Is there a bathroom I can change in?"I ask, but he shakes his head.

"There's not enough time just put it on here."James states.  My cheeks turn a little pink, and he gets the message and turns around granting me my privacy.  I quickly throw on the dress, not bothering with putting on a bra since I don't have the time.

"Ok, I'm ready."I say, and he turns around.  He looks at me and looks me up and down, but looks away quickly after.  This maids uniform is a little slutty....I'll be sure to talk to Riley about it.

"Come on, stop staring and let's go!"I say.

"Sorry."He mumbles before grabbing my hand, as we rush to the kitchen to begin serving food.

I grab a platter of wine glasses filled with what I recognize to be blood.  I gag slightly at the smell, but quietly take it to the room anyways.

The meeting room has book shelves lining every wall.  The smell of old books and crisp pages surrounds the room, setting a certain mood.  I'm the center of the room is a long maple wood table with nicely dressed vampires sitting down discussing politics and what not.  At the head of the table is the king, and at is right hand is Prince Riley who is doing most of the talking.

I walk as quietly as I possibly can towards the table, but the faint sound of my heels clicking against the floor echoes across the room.  One of the other vampire officials is talking as Riley sits there looking bored.  I decide to go serve the king the first glass as seems the proper thing to do. 

As I approach him, I set the tray down on the corner of the table.  I take a glass in my somewhat steady hand and lightly set it down on his left side.  Being the lazy person I am, I try to casually set the glass next to Riley but he's a little far away.  I bend over the table, accidently shoving my 'chest' a little too close to his face, flashing him slightly.  I set the glass down and back away. 

By this time Riley is lustfully looking at me, his eyes slowly rake over my body, my cheeks tint a shade of pink as his eyes linger a little longer on my breasts.  Darn it, I should've worn a bra...

I take the empty tray and rush back to the kitchen as fast as I possibly can.  As I open the kitchen door, James stands there waiting for me.  I set the tray down and bury my face in James' chest, surprising him.  My face is completely red from embarrassment, I can't believe that happened.

"What happened?"James asks as he pulls me away slightly, a somewhat worried expression written across his face.

"I flashed master Riley."I mumble as I shove my head into his chest again.

"Oh."He says as he slowly rubs circle on my back.  We stay this way for a little while before I finally disattatch myself from him. 

"I'm screwed."