Part 2

Aelar's Pov, 

The Next Day, 

Seeing the city come into view I raise my brow, it looks very different that what our home looked like. As if they've never used magic to make this place? And maybe that's for the better, after what happened in Valyria, I just still can't believe that everything and everyone is gone, my people, the dragons, my family. 

If the words from the man where true that red looking large thing should be where the so called king is, a Targaryen as a king? They were far at the bottom of the line in our world and now they somehow became kings?! 

As Arrax flies down I know he can't land anywhere and I get off the saddle before jumping the 7 yards down onto the wall while I see some guards look at me with wide eyes as they speak in a language I don't understand shit about. 

"Fly Arrax I will be fine, and If not we can always burn the place down!"  I say as I look up at him and he releases a roar that makes the ground slightly shake before flying off while I turn back towards the two guards who now have their swords pointed at me while they still speak in their language. 

Shaking my head with a chuckle I step forward and one swings at me but his sword just breaks on my armor before I send a punch against his face making him fall back from the force while I grab the second ones sword with my hand and once again slam my fist against the man's face making him fall also back on the ground while I throw the sword beside him. 

"Looks like your king needs to invest in better soldiers." I say with a shake of my head before I start walking over to the stairs and make my way down them.  I wear a full set of Valyrian steel armor just like my weapons are made of it, it has always been expensive or more rare than normal steel because of the magic that is used to make it but for us it was normal to wear it. My sword was given to me by my father and he called it King's Furry as of one day I would have been the first king of Valyria, and the daggers they've both given me have been in our family for hundreds if not thousands of years. 

Making my way into the largest of the building I look around at the Targaryen sigils with a quirk of my brow as I make my way down the hallway while I seen some people look at me with wide eyes and mumble under themselves in their language, let's hope they did not forget High Valyrian because then a conversation would be almost impossible. Those people at Dragon Stone how the island is called spoke it, so they must still be able to speak it right? 

Walking towards two large iron wooden doors I look into the room and I see a throne made of swords at the end of it making a chuckle leave my lips, they truly must think they are kings and queens but if they remember anything from their history they will know that there where many more who where more powerful than them. But that was like the people said two centuries ago and a lot can happen in that amount of years.  If they where truly the only Dragon Riders that have survived they could have thrived in different lands that did not hold dragons and maybe here they did. 

Seeing a man in his forties sit on the throne with white hair he soon stands up with wide eyes as I walk into the room while I see his guards look at me while their hands move to the hilt of their swords. 

As the what looks to be a Targaryen asks me something in the language I raise my brow as I continue to walk further and further into the room. "I do not understand that language." I simply say as I come to a stop 10 yards away from him while some guards stand at the bottom of the steps leading towards the sword made throne.