Part 14.

Rhaenyra's Pov, 

I knew Aelar wanted to do something away from the ears of my father but this? I did not think he would go this far he's talking about going to war with Essos and restoring the Valyrian Freehold to what it once was. 

"He can not be serious right? He is talking about War with the whole of Essos." Leanor breaths out and I lick my lips briefly. "He is serious you can see it in his eyes, now the question is what will we do." Leana says as she looks towards her parents. "Please do not give me that look, we are talking about going behind Viserys his back and starting a war!" Princes Rhaenys whisper yells. 

"And yet we are talking about a man who saw Valyria in it's prime when dragons flew there, when it was the most powerful Empire there ever was. Aelar was born to be King of Valyria, what if we are meant to follow him like our ancestors did with his?" Leanor now says. 

"When the sky colors red and the air becomes unbreathable.  The Dragons fall down and our lands will be no more, he will be put to sleep. When he wakes the Golden and Red dragon will become one. What has been lost will be build again as From the Ashes we will Rise with Fire and Blood." I say making them all look at me. 

"Those words where hidden spread over three daggers, two belonged to Aelar's family for centuries, the last part was hidden on a dagger Aelar forged with his father when he was a young boy before it somehow ended up in Aemar's hands as he rehomed his family at Dragon Stone.  Someone who is now long gone knew the doom would happen, that Aelar would be put to sleep and that house Vaelyreos and Targaryen would one day become one. The words of his House are From the Ashes we Rise and mine is Fire and Blood. It speaks that What has been lost will be build again as From the Ashes we will Rise with Fire and Blood." I continue as I look at them. 

"So you are saying that Aelar was meant to come here all along?" Leana asks and I give her a nod, it spoke on the daggers. The Doom, me and Aelar one day becoming one and now he is speaking of what is lost to build it again he speaks of rebuilding Valyria and he may be the only man who can do it. 

"Yes, now we can stay here or we can go home our true home." I say before Princes Rhaenys speaks. "No one has ever returned once they sailed to Valyria." 

"But no one has also ever had Aelar on their side, he is a good and strong man mother what if we where given dragons to aid him in this." Laenor says making her shake her head. "You say that because you mean it or because he has a handsome face?" 

"We can all not deny Aelar looks like what we all imagine with a Valyrian King, but he holds wisdom about things we do not. If he can restore Valyria we will all go down in the history books as the house that stood beside him and fought with him." Ser Corlys speaks as he takes a step forward making his wife's head snap in his direction. 

"You wish to go to war for what glory? To possibly get us all killed for the words of a boy." Rhaenys says with a shake of her head. "That boy is the last living thing of Valyria the place where we all come from, that held the greatest Empire this world has ever seen and he can restore that, that boy will one day be King not of Westeros but of New Valyria." I say before walking away and out of the room. 

.........................................................................................

Aelar's Pov,