Part 9

Aelar's Pov, 

The Next Morning. 

Flying over the chain of islands with Arrax and Rhaenyra with Syrax next to me I well have to say Syrax is tiny in comparison to Arrax. But she will still grow, Rhaenyra just needs to keep her out the Dragon Prison how I am going to call it from now and she will grow quicker. 

Looking at the ships and fire balls around us I shake my head before I move Arrax to what looks like the camp we've been searching for. Seeing a group of people stand on a hill with two dragons there I shake my head before Arrax slowly starts to land. They have two dragons and did not hold the power to win this battle in 3 years! Must have been dumb and dumber leading then like wow. 

Feeling Arrax land the ground shakes underneath him before he leans down and I start to get off of his massive form while Syrax also lands and I let my feet hit the ground while people look in shock at me. Walking over to Rhaenyra I help her off of Syrax before I see this dumb ass with a way to stupid looking set of armor start to walk over to us and his hair and ego tell me he is Daemon, Viserys his only stupid and annoying brother. 

Walking past him I throw a hard punch against his face making him stumble back before falling to the ground as I make my way over to the table and look at the map and the men surrounding it. They have Valyrian blood, they must be the Velaryon's. 

Seeing Daemon get up with a bloody nose he grabs his sword but I raise my brow before Arrax moves to stand behind them man and raises his head high as he roars making soon another screech fill my ears as a smaller red dragon with a long neck flies over and screeches at Arrax. 

"Tell your uncle to shut up and listen otherwise he can be Arrax his snack and I will tell Viserys he sadly died in battle." I say as I look at Rhaenyra. "I can understand you, who is this man Rhaenyra!" Deamon more orders than asks and I give him a smirk. "Aelar Vaelyreos rightful King of Valyria, and I am here because you are stupid and could have ended this war in days but yet it took you years and you are still losing." I say as I look at him and ooow he looks like he is going to spew fire any second. 'Vaelyreos? That house went extinct in the Doom of Valyria, so keep your lies with you." Daemon counters while Arrax still stands behind him. 

"It involved magic and things you do not know shit about so shut up and listen, we hold 4 dragons here."

"They do not come out when the dragons engage ow our smart Valyrian King." Daemon says and I raise my brow at him. "They are hiding in stone, dragon breath turns bones, metal and many more things to ashes you think it can not burn down stone, or at least make their caves hot enough that they are forced to get out or to burn? Now the only thing is your dragons are tiny, so yeah maybe it will not work." 

"Rhaenyra please tell me this is some joke, why are you both here?" 

"To clean up the mess you and the Sea Snake have created, so listen to Aelar uncle." She says and I  turn towards the silver-grey dragon. "Who does that belong to?" I ask. 

"Leanor Velaryon." Rhaenyra says and I can't stop the laugh that left my lips. "The Velaryon's? Ow yes the proud and power searching Velaryon's sailed West to gain more than they had in Valyria, looks like they did by marrying a Targaryen and now they have a Dragon Rider how things can change  with some years the Targaryen's went from a joke to Kings, the Valeryon's went from a house of sea scavengers to a House with wealth and a dragon." I say with a laugh while they who do not understand me look at me like I am crazy.