Part 15

Aelar's Pov, 

The Next Day. 

Walking or more like marching into Viserys his chambers a sigh leaves my lips, I flew back to King's Landing because I get sea sick and why sail when I have Arrax? But Viserys his disease is becoming more and more as he passed out when he walked out of the carriage. 

Seeing the paste like stuff on his arm I pull a piece of making a hiss leave his lips as I look at the almost rotting flesh. "How fond are you of your arm?" I ask him as I look his arm over while he takes deep breaths while sweat runs down his body. "W-why?" He breaths out and I give him a sad smile. 

"You will lose the arm one way or another I can ease your pain Viserys but I can not heal something this advanced not without dark magic."  I say with a shake of my head. "Than don't..........I-I don't wish to ask you........ to do that, now.... let me rest." He says as his eyes close and I pat his shoulder before walking out of the chamber again.  

I am glad he does not ask me to use that kind of dark magic, and well to be honest I am not even sure it would work I have never used blood magic. Sure I use magic in other ways it's more pure it goes to the side of love and light, not the dark side of it and still I do not know many things about magic my mother was way better in it than I could probably ever become. I miss them I truly do I just hope that if everything works out like I hope it does they will be proud of me. 

I am talking about going to war against Essos but maybe I need to do this to make things right, to stop slavery in the known world and to make Valyria great again but than without the blood magic and slavery. One way or another war will come if it is here or is Essos but I will make sure we will win, many may call me even cocky and foolish but I was kept alive for a reason beside love the words on the dagger mean something maybe it was me and Rhaenyra who where meant to be together since the dawn of time. 

Walking down the hallway I soon feel a hand grab mine before I am pulled into a dark corrider making me grab my dagger as I slam the person against the wall and hold my dagger against their throat. 

Looking down I see Rhaenyra and I quickly pull my dagger away. "Have you lost your mind, I could have killed you?!" I whisper yell as she bites her bottom lip. Like did she want me to cut her throat?! Who pull someone at night into a dark corridor?! 

"I want you." She says as she leans up and her lips meet the skin of my neck while her hand moves under my shirt while a groan leaves my lips. "Rhaenyra." I say as my hands move to her hips and I push her back against the wall as I trap her between it and my body. 

"Do not make me beg Aelar." She says as her hand moves down towards my trousers and her lips continue to move against my neck. "Your father would have my head." I groan out as she palms me through the fabric making my hold  on her hips increase. "Since when you care about what my father thinks, are we not dragons, do we not answer to no one how you always say." She lowly says and I let a grin appear on my face as I grab her neck and push her head away from me as it soon connects with the wall and her lust filled eyes meet mine. 

"Go to your chambers, I will be there soon." I lowly say as I lean down before placing a kiss against her lips. As we pull apart she quickly starts to walk or more like run away while a chuckle leaves my lips. 

It's not like I have never laid with a woman before, because I have. And it's not like we didn't put value to the maidenhood of a girl but well sometimes things happen. I've laid with Lexela more than once, because we were meant to get married in some months before the Doom happened. I did care about her but it's different with Rhaenyra she's more fierce, restless and wild it attracts me towards her. Lexela was calm, gentle and thoughtful she thoughts 30 times about something before she did it, Rhaenyra often  more acts before she thinks about her actions. Both are different but I think my heart knows what it wants, and it's not like I never cared about Lexela because I did care about her, but my heart wishes Rhaenyra.