Part 13

Aelar's Pov, 

Some Days Later. 

Letting Arrax land as I see the carriage come to a stop I raise my brow before climbing down. We are here because the Sea Snake is still a little bitch about what happened and Viserys is weak since we are now here while he should have let the Velaryon's come to King's Landing. 

Seeing Leanor and another men spar they soon come to a stop as I walk over while Viserys, Rhaenyra and the guards walk thought this small gate. "It seems like the Velaryon's have forgotten where they once came from and respect." I say with a shake of my head before the doors open and a girl with a man walk out as some words are exchanged in their language I roll my eyes before I start to walk into the castle with the others soon following after me. 

"You can walk ahead, but you do not know the way now do you." Viserys says and I slow down a bit before he falls into pace. "No do I have to? And why have you not come to me when you are feeling sick, I could have helped you." I say with a shake of my head. 

"You have a lot going on yourself Aelar, the words on the daggers must have been hard for you and I am fine." He says as we walk into a room before I hear the door close behind us while we continue to walk. 

Passing a corner after walking through a hall we see the Sea Snake sit on his chair before he gets up and walks closer as he bows down.  Letting them speak under themselves soon a woman walks in before bringing Viserys in a hug and she must be of Targaryen blood by her looks, and then if she is the Sea Snakes wife it would explain why their son holds a dragon even if it's a small one. 

Walking around the Sea Snake as they continue to speak I soon let my eyes fall to his sword making me pull it out as I look it over. "So many riches, from simple scavengers to Lords of Driftmark and yet no riches can buy them a Valyrian steel sword." I say almost teasingly as I do some swings with the sword before I point it towards his face while he looks at me unfazed. 

"There is no man alive who can forge Valyrian steel, and many do not wish to give up there family weapons no matter for what price." He says and I give him a nod as I turn the sword around and hold the hilt out in his direction as he takes it again. 

"You've been a foolish and a reckless man, going in a war you did not win, letting your King come to you when you should be begging on your knees for his forgiveness after what you and Daemon have done. Now I can give you two options." I say as I look him dead in the eyes. 

"One you kneel for me and no matter what happens no matter who comes along when me and Rhaenyra take the Iron Throne house Velaryon will stand behind House Vaelyreos and Targaryen. In exchange we will build  watch towers on the Stepstones, and I will forge you a Valyrian Steel weapon that you can pass down to your son and so forward."  I speak as I look at him and he raises his brow at me. 

 "Option two you do not accept this and we can see who will win a dragon or some ships." I finish with a shrug making his eyes move over to Viserys. "You've heard his words Lord Corlyn, this is your future King if the doom would not have happened his line would have been your king right now." 

"House Velaryon will stand behind House Vaelyreos and House Targaryen." He speaks as he gets down on one knee and I pat his shoulder before the loud coughs of Viserys fill my ears making me turn in his direction as the woman walks over again. 

"Ai, ai, ai get down on your knees you fool." I mumble as I take my cloak off and let it fall to the ground before I help Viserys down on his knees as I move to stand behind him as my hands move his cloak off. 

"Let his body heal for some days, give him the strength he deserves as he was once the Dragon Rider of Balerion the Black Dread who conquered these lands. Give his body some rest so his flame can grow stronger again before you try to bring it down again. Let the air fill his body freely like it fills the body of a dragon before it brings the heat of a thousand suns." I mumble under my breath as I place one hand on his shoulder while the other holds his head as my thumb lays on his fore head as I move his head  back.  Grabbing the cup of wine from the woman I take a smell of it before opening Viserys his mouth and shoving the liquid down it. 

"There now stop coughing,  idiot." I say as I pull away from him and he slowly gets up. "You dare to call your king a idiot?" He says as he looks at me and I put an amused grin on my face. "As far as I am aware you are king of Westeros and I am not a man of Westeros so truly you are not my king? And my family has been King's and Queen's of your house a lot longer than your family has been in Westeros." I say with a shrug.

"Now that is handled go get some rest even if it is just to ease my mind." I say to him and he gives me a nod before walking away with his Hand while I turn towards Lord Corlys and his wife as I wait for the steps to fade. 

"The king how do you say it..... he will die." I try in their language as I move my hand around. "Not old age.... but sickness?" I continue as I look at them. "We can talk in Valyrian if that is easier, it may also be easier for if there are any ears who have stayed behind." Ser Corlys says and I give him a nod. 

"He is not a strong King, you know it, I know it, we all know it he rather wishes peace than stand up and do something about for instance the Stepstones or the triachary." I say as I place my hands behind my back before letting out a whistle making the door open and close again before Rhaenyra walks in with their children as they move to stand beside me. 

"And so you go behind the back of the man who took you in, who is letting you become k-" The woman starts but I soon cut her off. "I am not going behind his back, I am going to make the greatest Empire this world has ever seen where all can thrive, no slaves, no hunger, no wars, no Blood magic. But as I am aware you hold the biggest fleet and you hold three dragons." I say as I walk over to the small table and fill myself a cup of wine.  

"And you think you can make that happen, even with our ships we can not stand against the force of Essos if they unite." Ser Corlys says before Rhaenyra steps forward. "There are millions living in chains in Essos, Aelar was born to be king a good and strong king something my father is not he is to docile we all know it. We are the last of what remains of Valyria together under the leadership of Aelar we can become as great as them again." She says and I nod my head. 

"And how will you both finance this war? Where will you find the men to fight in your war? This sounds like a silly dream to me and if the king finds out we can all be hanged for treason." Corlys says with a shake of his head. 

"We are going home." 

"Home? We are home." Leanor says and I shake my head, there may be a way for us to rid Valyria of the doom that still haunts it. "He thinks he can restore Valyria." The woman says and I give her a small nod. "Maybe but I won't be sure of it until I am in Valyria and the dragon riders will have to come with me, and let us than pray our magic is strong enough." I say before looking towards Corlys. 

"I know what I am asking is much, but my parents knew about many things I must have been kept from harm for a reason. I want the Valyrian Freehold again a Empire  but a better one, one without all the flaws the old had. But I can not do it alone, so who wishes to follow me can find me on the beach I will be there until nightfall think about it and talk about it either way your answer will be accepted." I say before walking away alone. 

Author's Note. 

Vote and comment! 60 votes and 15 comments it new part up, wish to read ahead check out my P-=atr[=-=eoN The-Last-Wolf1998