Part 4.

Aelar's Pov, 

Walking into the room with Viserys I see a lot of food on the table, a pregnant woman, a child and Rhaenyra already seated. As they exchange some words in their language I rase my brow before walking over to the seat next to Rhaenyra. 

"Your armor must be heavy, they will help you take it off." Viserys says as some servants walk over but I shake my head. "It is not heavy, it's Valyrian steel but I have been in it for a long time." I say as I start to slowly take it off myself. 

"You wish for us to believe that you have a whole set of armor in the rarest steel there is?" Rhaenyra says with a roll of her eyes as I lay the two gauntlets down on the table before walking over to one of the soldiers. 

Grabbing his sword out he wants to protest before Viserys speak in their language again making him back down as I make my way over to the table again. "Watch princes." I say before bringing the sword above my head, bringing it down hard it slims into my gauntlets making the sword break in half while my gauntlets still lay there and a yelp leaves the brunets lips before I lay the now broken sword on the table.

"Not a scratch." I say as I hold the gauntlet out in Rhaenyra's direction who tries her hardest not to let surprise take over her features. "Amazing, do you know how to craft it?" Viserys asks as he takes the gauntlet from me and looks it over in awe. "I do but it can take months to craft one sword, and I guess by your question that no one else knows  how to forge Valyrian steel." I say as I take my chest plate off and lay it on the ground as it leans against the table. 

"No there have been no newly forged Valyrian steel since the Doom happened the way that it was forged died down with the  City that day, do you need special steel for it?" He asks me as I take the last pieces off and I shrug my shoulders. 

"You wish for me to share the secret about how to make the strongest and most valuable steel in the world? If you set me up a forge away from the eyes of many outside with enough space I will craft you something." I speak before I sit down next to Rhaenyra while Viserys speaks in their language before some servants run out the chamber. 

"So what brings you here?" Rhaenyra asks with a raised brow and I shrug my shoulders as I put some meat on my plate. "She is his wife?" I ask as I motion at the brunet, she is no dragon why would he have wed her? And Rhaenyra looks only a couple years younger than her. 

"Second wife." She says with a little bite to it making me lean back in my chair with the cup of wine that stood next to my plate. "She is no dragon, she is not like you and me we are restless we have fire in our blood. She will never be able to understand us." I say before taking a sip from the wine while she turns in my direction. 

"You speak as if we are better than them." Rhaenyra says with a grin on her face and I shrug my shoulders. "We have magic in our veins, we are Dragon Lords our ancestors build the largest empire there ever was. Give me your hand." I say as I hold my hand out for her and she raises her brow at me before handing me her hand. 

Grabbing the knife from the table I cut the palm of her hand slightly open making no sound leave her lips while her eyes are connected with mine. "We may have the same color of blood then them but we are so much more within it, we where able to bond with dragons, we used dark but powerful magic and we build the Valyrian Freehold do not let anyone ever think you are less or equal then them. Because we Rhaenyra could destroy this world if we wished." I say as I close her hand while her blood coats both of our hands. 

"And you had to cut my hand for that?" She asks me and I release a chuckle. "It helped with the dramatic effect do you not think? But when our people wed their blood becomes one, two people become one." I say as I look at her before the voice of Viserys cuts me off.