Part 11

Aelar's Pov, 

That Night. 

Walking into Viserys his chambers I raise my brow by the servants and his wife there as he sists in a bad making me walk closer only to let a frown grow on my face as I look at the wounds on his body. 

Grabbing his arm I twist it to the side before a sigh leaves my lips. "Leave us." I speak as I look at the servants while Alicent grabs the towels from the servant girl before they walk out of the room while I turn back towards Viserys.

"You will die from this, it will eat your flesh and you will become weaker and weaker the more time passes."  I say as I look at him  squatting down. "You've seen it before?" He asks and I give him a nod, many times it is a nasty disease people can get it from wounds that than are not treated the right way. 

"I have, and I know what it does now close your eyes." I say as I look at him and he closes his eyes.  "I can not take away the disease but I may lesser your pain for now."  I say as place my hands on his shoulders as I move to stand behind him. 

"Let his pain become less for now, give his body time to. Tessarion the goddess of healing give this man the chance to live in days of no pain, let this Son of Valyria's body be at ease for now." I mumble as I close my eyes. 

"Let this water cleanse his wounds." I continue before I force Viserys his body under the water as I hold him down. "Make his pain less for he is a Son of your Flame." I mumble as I continue to hold Viserys down until I feel him try to grab my hands making me snap my eyes open as I shake my head and take a shaky step back while he emerges from the water with a gasp. 

"The pain will come back and the disease will continue to grow I can not stop it but I can try to lessen your pain when needed." I say as he looks at me with wide eyes before stepping out of the bath as Alicent quickly hands him the towel that he wraps around his hips. "But how? Is it magic or praying to gods?" He asks with wide eyes as he places his hand on my shoulder. 

"Maybe a little bit of both, now rest soon I hope you will feel a bit better."  I say before making my way out of his chambers. 

Walking down the hallway I see Ser Harrold quickly walk over to me making me raise my brow, he is nice? We can not really comminated but we spar and well he get's his ass handed to him every time but it makes for some good laughs. 

"Come Rhaenyra, Daemon." He simply says making now a frown take over my face. Rhaenyra is with the idiot called Daemon? "Come." He speaks once again before we quickly start walking away. There is only one reason Daemon wishes to have Rhaenyra and that is the Iron Throne now I did the same, but I do care about her and who knows maybe that will switch over to love once we are wed, she intrigues me, she's strong and stubborn but also naive and now she may have run off with Daemon somewhere that could get her in trouble.  If he taints her name even more Lords could wish to have Aegon as heir and not her and maybe that's what Daemon is after or he will try to take her maidenhood so he can wed her and than have his own ass on the Iron Throne.  Either way it can not be good if Ser Harrold has come to get me. 

.................................

We've searched and searched for Daemon and Rhaenyra for who knows how long but we found nothing. So now let's hope she made her way back into her chambers, walking towards her door I raise my brow at her guard is not standing there making me quickly walk over to the door. Kicking the door open I let anger fill my body as I see said guard with his clothes off while Rhaenyra is not far behind him and panic fills both of their eyes as their heads snap in my direction.