Part 10.

Some Days Later. 

We've made sure all of the men of the Triarchy have been dealt with, and I have plans to make sure it does not happen again but I am not king or well not yet. It is a good plan but it will cost coin and I do not know how much they hold. 

Walking down the hallway with the hammer in hand I soon see the open doors with Viserys in his Throne with his Crown on  his head and a Valyrian steel sword in hand making me hold back my chuckle. He can act intimidating all he wishes but Viserys is far from that. 

As I walk further down into the room I soon come to a stop in front of his throne and hold the hammer out for him as he gets up and walks down the few steps. "See easy, but we have things to discuss."  I say as he takes the hammer from me before raising his brow. "One of those would be where Rhaenyra is, you took her with you into a battlefie-" He starts before I cut him off. 

"You think when Valyria conquered all of the lands we owned,  only the men went to war? When Aegon conquered Westeros did he do it himself or with his two wife's? She is of age, and I have told her that we would be equals if she wishes to fight for her land and her people I will not stop that I will go with her and keep her safe." I counter as he hands the hammer to one of his guards before placing his hands on my shoulders. 

"You ended a war two ignorant fools started in a day where they have failed in for years." He says and I pull slightly away from him before turning towards the large open doors as Rhaenyra walks in and I start walking away from him until I reach her halfway and hold my hand out for her that she gladly takes. 

Walking back towards Viserys with her we soon reach him before he placing a hand on both of our shoulders while he speaks loudly in their language as his hand squeezes my shoulder and I raise my brow before Rhaenyra speaks. 

"We are now official betrothed and he spoke of how bravely you put a end to the Crab Feeder." She says as she turns us around and I soon follow her as the people start clapping. Disconnecting our hands I move to stand in front of her before I grab her hand while the other grabs the dagger out of it's sheet making her eyes meet mine as I turn her the palm of her hand upwards before slicing her palm lightly for less than half an inch making some gasps fill the room while Viserys motions his hand up to make people stay silent. They do not know of this? 

Giving her the dagger she takes if from me while the blood collects in her hand I put some on my fingers as I bring it to her forehead and draw half a circle. "Soon two flames will become one, two hearts will beat together as one, no man or woman can ever come between them who's love is forged in the Fourteen Fires." I speak before I hold my hand open making her drag my dagger slightly down it while her eyes search mind right now. 

"Draw the  other half, and say the same words." I say with a small smile as she collects some of my blood on her fingers before drawing the other half of the circle on my forehead. 

"Soon two flames will become one, two hearts will beat together as one, no man or woman can ever come between them who's love is forged in the Fourteen Fires." She says and I give her a nod before I give her a small bow.  While I hear Syrax and Arrax loudly roar over the Red keep. 

"That was beautiful." Viserys says as he starts to clap and soon I hear other people also start to clap I do not think these people here wed with blood in it, but it is our way and I will wed Rhaenyra the way of our people. If they wish for us to wed in the eyes of their gods I will do that after I have wed her in my customs.