Part 1

Italics is French
Bold Italics is Italian

"FRANCESCA CELINE LEWIS!"

"LEWIS! HELP ME!"

The Mercedes driver was caught off guard when the Red Bull driver grabbed his arm and flung herself behind him, using his body as a human shield. She poked her head out from behind him only to duck back when she saw that a very angry looking Charles Leclerc was approaching them.

"What did you do?" Lewis asks with a chuckle.

"I swear I didn't do anything!" She says quickly, trying to catch her breathe.

"CELINE!" Another voice shouts.

"FUCK RIGHT OFF YOU FRENCH LOOKING BAGUETTE!" She screams.

Lewis turned his head slightly to see that Pierre Gasly was also approaching, the man being the main source of Francesca's shout. When he turned back around to ask the woman what she'd done, he was surprised to find the space in which she had originally accompanied to be empty.

"FOR FUCK SAKE!" Pierre screams.

The Alpine driver was running again, and on his tail was Charles Leclerc.

"What the fuck?" Lewis mutters.

Having abandoned the protection of Lewis, Francesca darted into the Red Bull motorhome where neither Alpine nor Ferrari driver was able to get her. The second she was inside, she doubled over with her hands on her knees trying to catch her breath. Once she had done so, she stood up straight and scanned the room for her teammate.

"VERSTAPPEN!" She shouts, spotting her teammate stood talking with Daniel Ricciardo. "YOUR BOYFRIEND IS TRYING TO MURDER ME!"

Max Verstappen glared at the woman as she walked over to them still slightly out of breath.

"What have you done?" He mutters.

"Nothing I swear!"

"Okay." Max mutters, eyebrow narrowing. "Since when did you have three phones?"

Before Francesca could make a comment, Max's phone rang. He pulled it from his pocket to see Lando's number lighting up his screen.

"DON'T ANSWER THAT!" Francesca says. "MAX FUCK YOU!"

"CHARLES GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!" Lando's voice sounds from the other end.

"FRAN HAS MINE SO I NEED YOURS TO GET IT BACK!" Charles was shouting now.

Daniel was absolutely losing it as he listened in on the chaos, and he lost it even more when he looked over and saw Francesca looking anywhere other than at Max who was giving her a look of sheer disappointment like he didn't do the same shit she was currently doing.

"I was just about to ask Fran why she has three phones." Max comments.

"TELL HER TO COME OUT OF RED BULL RIGHT NOW!" Pierre's accent echoes.

"PISS OFF PIERRE!" Francesca shouts.

"Fran!" Max says loudly.

He hung up the phone, tucked it away and gripped his teammate by the arm. Francesca was dragged out of the Red Bull motorhome by Max with the help of Daniel who had his hands on her shoulders and was pushing her along as well. The scene caused everyone within their vicinity to chuckle as Francesca tried to break free of the two men only to fail miserably.

"Daniel!" Francesca cries. "Your supposed to be helping me!"

"CELINE I WILL KILL YOU!" Pierre screams.