Part 8

Italics is French and Groupchat Name Changes

The party that night in a local club to celebrate Francesca's win had all of the Red Bull mechanics, engineers, the two drivers, the team principal and anyone else part of the team drunk off of their arses.

Francesca and Max, who had resolved their little bit of tension upon returning to the hotel earlier that evening, had their arms around each other's shoulders, a glass of vodka held into the air in the other hand and were swaying to the music booming through the walls of the club whilst singing loudly at the top of their lungs. Francesca, who had definitely had a lot to drink after all the shots she was forced to take with the many different members of the team, was leant a little bit more on Max than he was on her to steady herself in her heels.

All around the club, members of the Red Bull team were partying hard, whether they were from Francesca's side of the garage, Max's side or just employees of the team that had nothing to do with the two cars - Francesca's side of the garage was winning in the undisclosed battle of getting the drunkest. They were all dramatically holding onto each other or laughing loudly at jokes that were being passed around between themselves.

Much like the two drivers were, with their very drunken team principal not leaving the bar.

But unlike their team, Francesca and Max were in their own little world, celebrating in their own way.

They didn't realise the amount of drunken videos they had taken with fans which were becoming the highlight of the night for those on Twitter or the drunken messages that they were both sending to the groupchat, followed by videos and pictures spammed by Red Bull mechanics and engineers whenever they located the two drivers and got their hands on one of their phones.

And when someone managed to convince the DJ to blast '33 Max Verstappen' the Red Bull team went absolutely insane...

The dancefloor became covered in a coat of Red Bull - many of the team members still wearing their shirts and caps having come straight from the garages and paddock to join in with the fun. Fans around them who recognised the team and the drivers despite their own drunken states were filming the scenes of the team and laughing at the chaos being caused by the drunken teammates that were Francesca Lewis and Max Verstappen.

Twitter became and absolute storm with all the drunken content they were getting.

And everyone knew that when Francesca Lewis was drunk, she became the life of the party.

And Francesca always said:
"Either party hard or don't party at all"

That was one of the many reasons she got along so well with Daniel Ricciardo...

After being pulled away from each other multiple times by the different mechanics and engineers of their side of the Red Bull garage to drink more shots and down bottles of Tequila and Bodka, Max and Francesca stumbled across each other again.

"MAXIE!" Francesca screams, throat raw from shouting she had not stopped since crossing the finish line early at afternoon.

"CESCA!" Max screams back, throat also raw. "YOU WON THE RACE!"

"I WON THE RACE!" Francesca shouts.

"YOU WON THE RACE!" Max says loudly.

"YOU HAVE TO PROMISE ME SOMETHING!" Francesca says, words slightly slurred.

Just slightly.

"WHAT!?" Max asks in response, hands on Francesca's shoulders.

Also slurring his words.

"LET ME WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR!" She tells him. "YOU'VE WON IT TWICE AND SHARING IS CARING!"

"BUT I WANT TO WIN IT AGAIN!" Max whines.