Part 9

Italics is French

Being back in Monaco was something Francesca had sorely missed.

With her family being in England, along with the Red Bull factory in Milton Keynes where she and Max had spent a lot of their time over the winter break, Francesca was more than happy to return the country of tax evaders which she had so lovingly nicknamed it.

Her apartment in the small French speaking country wasn't the grandest, considering she barely spent much of her time in said apartment unless it was during the racing season or free time she managed to snag in the summer or winter when she wanted to be around her friends and fellow drivers. But it was enough for Francesca to be happy and it accommodated for everything that she needed it to - but having the apartment in Monaco meant that she got unwelcome visitors, annoyingly, they were the likes of her fellow drivers.

*Cough, cough* Lando Norris and Pierre Gasly.

On this particular occasion.

But Francesca had become accustomed to having many people burst into her apartment. Whether it be Max Verstappen, Charles Leclerc or his brothers, Lando Norris, Pierre Gasly or even the likes of Daniel Ricciardo and Carlos Sainz whenever they were in Monaco.

Daniel had even once flown in from Australia just to piss Francesca off by bursting into her apartment unannounced. He had then proceeded to realise he'd forgotten to book a hotel and had to crash at hers until his flight home.

And coincidentally, people always burst into the apartment whenever she wanted to lay in.

"FRAN! GET YOUR ARSE UP!"

"FOR FUCK SAKE! LANDO! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT THIS!"

"UP AND OUT! COME ON! ITS 9:00AM!"

"ITS A WEDNESDAY MORNING! I CAN HAVE A LAY-IN!"

"NOT WHEN WE HAVE YACHTS TO BE HIJACKING!"

"I AM NOT GETTING INVOLVED IN YOUR PLOT TO STEAL CHARLES' YACHT AGAIN!"

"YES YOU ARE COME ON!"

"PIERRE!? WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE?"

The Frenchmen walked into the room grinning. Lando, who had approached the bed and whipped the covers off of Francesca's body after figuring out if she had clothes on, watched with a similar grin to that of Pierre as the woman attempted to hide herself back underneath the covers of her bed and go back to sleep.

"COME ON!" Lando shouts.

Francesca was left groaning as Lando dragged the sheets back off of her again and threw them onto the floor of the bedroom. She was then dragged up from laying down as Pierre chucked some clothes at her and told her to change. Knowing better than falling back asleep once the two men had left the room, Francesca changed and slipped on a pair of converse before exiting the bedroom with her phone in hand, tucking her hair behind her ears.

"Now then," Pierre grins. "Lets go wake up Charles."

"Fran your driving." Lando smirks.

The woman catches her car keys, sighing and shaking her head as Lando and Pierre grin in her direction before following her out of the apartment. She spun her car keys in her fingers, unlocking the doors to the black Mercedes she treated like her own child - well, it was her second child but her GTR couldn't exactly accommodate for more than two people so she could only stare after it longingly as she climbed into the drivers seat of her other Mercedes - watching with a grin as Lando sprinted for the passenger seat.

The drive from Francesca's apartment to Charles' wasn't long and with Monaco traffic, it probably would've been quicker to walk.

Lando and Pierre jumped out of the car once Francesca had parked up next to the signature customised Ferrari of Charles Leclerc, she turned the engine off and sat on her phone (refusing to go along with the other two to try and wake up Charlre because she knew he was always a whiny bitch when we got woken up in the morning) absentmindedly scrolling through Twitter and liking posts up until the doors of the car opened.