Part 33

Italics is French

"Finally! We've been waiting ages for you lot!"

Francesca shakes her head as she climbs out of the passenger side of the car, letting out a soft laugh at Lando's impatient face.

The man in question was leant next to his Fiat Jolly, hands stuffed into his pockets and ankles crossed over each other. Oscar joined him, the two practically looking like twins as they stood in the same position, in fact, the only thing that made it obvious who was who was the fact that Heidi was stood at Oscar's side typing away on her phone looking more than done with the McLaren duo who stood like royalty.

"We haven't been waiting ages." The blonde comments. "Your complaining has just made it feel like longer."

"Okay rude." Lando turns to her.

Heidi grins in his direction before she pushes herself up from leaning against the car and approaches Francesca. Francesca smiles at her before putting an arm around Heidi's shoulders and walking after Charles and Pierre who were already entering the harbour.

"You do realise that Daniel and Max aren't here yet right?" Oscar laughs.

"We're right here!" Daniel's ever so familiar voice calls out.

"Nevermind..." Oscar trails off.

"Fashionably late as always, Dan." Francesca raises an eyebrow.

"Enchante!" The Aussie sings, gesturing to his hoodie.

Francesca shakes her head, linking arms with Max when he reached her side and resting her head against his shoulder. She desperately wanted to tease him for the way he was looking after Charles who was now ahead of them walking backwards swinging his keys between his fingers but knew that doing it front of everyone else would just raise questions towards the both of them that neither Monegasque nor Dutchman actually wanted just yet.

So she held back.

Heidi eventually moved back to Oscar's side once their feet hit the concrete separating all the boats, the two Red Bull teammates quickened their pace to catch up with Charles and Pierre who were out in front of them.

"Oi Max!" Charles calls out, walking backwards again. "You going to let me win in Miami?"

"Its not me winning!" Max laughs back.

"Francesca! Are you going to let me win!?" Charles shouts.

"Get your tractor of a car into P3 first and maybe I'll think about it!" She calls back.

"Its McLaren with the tractor not me!" He sighs.

"McLaren is only a tractor because of Lando's attempt at facial hair." Francesca smirks.

"Oi!" Lando calls out. "Leave my facial hair alone!"

"No one can do it like Mansell! And I stand by that!" She shouts, looking over her shoulder.

"He's going to kill you." Max chuckles.

"Let him try." Francesca replies. "He'll be going through my scary dog privileges first."

Max lets out a laugh.

The group finally reached Charles' yacht which had been their favourite place to go ever since he'd invested in it. Charles and Pierre climbed aboard first with the latter offering a hand to Francesca to help her up. Max followed and turned around to do the same for Heidi who took it with a grin and of course Lando had to shout about Red Bull trying to steal her which had both Max and Francesca sending a middle finger in his direction.