Part 37

Italics is French
Underlined is Commentary

"I think I've figured out what we're seeing here." Martin Brundle's voice echoes from the tv in the living room of the Lewis household in England.

"Are you seeing something I'm not?" David Croft laughs.

"With Red Bull." Martin sighs. "All three races this season have been won by one driver."

"Francesca Lewis." Crofty cuts in. "An absolutely amazing driver I must say."

"I think she's taking back what was supposed to be hers last year." Martin continues. "Because Max can come nowhere near to her."

"Last year we all thought we'd see Francesca as champion...then Red Bull made some, lets say controversial decisions."

Friday practice for the Azerbaijan Grand Prix.

Francesca Lewis had spent whatever free time she had basking in the sun and getting back into the world of racing after spending the gap between Australia and Baku doing a multitude of different things: being in Australia and Monaco with the likes of Heidi Scott and going to France to see the French side of her family she had not seen since Christmas.

The Thursday media day had been very chaotic between the Red Bull teammates, interrupting the interviews of different teammates and screaming 'sharing is caring' throughout the Red Bull motorhome all day. At one point they had even kidnapped Charles from Ferrari and hidden above the Red Bull hospitality until Christian found him and they had return the Ferrari driver to Ferrari - much to the distaste of the three drivers.

After the first practice session of the day, Francesca Lewis stood in the media pen with Kaitlyn at her side. She was attempting to do an interview but kept getting distracted by Fernando next to her who had seemed to forget he was in fact forty-two years old was acting like he was back in his twenties again.

"People want to know," The interviewer catches Francesca's attention again. "Will we be seeing you as champion this year?"

"You can speculate but I can't give you a straight answer." Francesca replies.

"Are you going to try and take back what was supposed to be yours last year?"

"Of course I am. Your biggest rival is your teammate and I'm going to try and beat Max in every way possible."

"And there's no hard feelings from last year between you and Max?"

"There was never hard feelings between me and Max, we were just following team orders."

"Thank you, Francesca."

Francesca smiles at the woman before stepping away, Fernando turned his attention to her and beckoned her over, causing a laugh to escape her lips as she stood next to the Spaniard.

"You want to talk to a villain? Talk to her." He gestures to the Red Bull driver.

"Awh, your not the villain of the story anymore, Nando?" Francesca pouts.

"I'm not the one refusing to give anyone else a race win am I?" He smirks. "Take it back, Fran."

"Planning on it." She grins, resting her elbow on his shoulder considering the height difference was rather dramatic between them. "People wanted a Charles Leclerc villain era but instead their getting a Francesca Lewis villain era."

"And I think its much better." Fernando grins. "I hand you my trophy and crown you the villain of the paddock for the rest of the season."

Francesca takes the invisible trophy from his hand before bowing down. She then stands up straight and hoists the trophy into the air, looking to Fernando who was struggling to hide his laughter before breaking down in laughter herself and dropping her hands to her side. Fernando, being his usual chaotic self, gasped dramatically and dropped to the floor to scoop up the broken pieces of an invisible trophy whilst Francesca lost it from next to him.