02

All right, before this starts I want you to take everything that Magnifico says with a grain of salt. He'll say Avadoravenua's words but he'll twist her actions. You have been warned.

He doesn't even say her name.

Eighteen years later...

Mona of Rosas's wedding was coming up. And she was hoping that her father would allow her mother to attend her wedding.

"I'll marry whoever you want me to but please! Let my Mama come!" She pleaded.

She's not your mother. The words wanted to escape Magnifico's lips but there wasn't anyway he would allow them to. His dear flor did not deserve that. She was far more precious than anything in his life right now.

"She can't come, that's final." he spoke.

His daughter stood up straight. She sucked in a breath and then nodded.

"All right then Papa,"

Soon she left.

He sighed and then did not look behind him. There was a mess...

"What do you want?" He tiredly asked.

She did not answer. She merely kept on cleaning the mess he made. Very good apprentice. She would've been an amazing helper, had she been loyal.

"This all your fault you know? I can't invite my wife because of you! Home wrecker!" He shouted.

She didn't flinch. Avadoravenua doesn't flinch. And that's what bothers him. She has a lot of balls to show around here. And to clean his mess.

"I should have never granted your wish." He sighed and scratched his beard.

She seduced him.

"It was bad of me to do."

She doesn't glance at him. She hums and she looks like she's waiting for someone. And she pays him no mind.

Maybe the reason he didn't allow a doctor in the room was because he was faithful? Maybe because he wanted those children to die?

He wants his cookies. Where are they? Please?

He looks at the dumbwaiter dumbly. Maybe just a few more...

"Delicious."

Who else remembers Avadoravenua's cravings? Wasn't his Magnifico cookies in the mix? Didn't she hate them?

One time, after they found the kids....

"Eat, my husband. You are eating of your own."

That meat...

Oh.

Magnifico went to a bin and started to throw up in disgust. How could she..? Amaya...

He left her there. He ran downstairs and then went inside of her bedroom that she stayed in. He was hoping her corpse to be there. He was hoping that the stains..

But she wasn't there. She was by his side at all times. But he has a wife! Shouldn't-

Avadoravenua comes inside the room. With her comes the stench of blood and childbirth. She looks around for a bit and stays around. She sits on the table and politely waits. The dumbwaiter rings and there they are. His cookies.

She eagerly takes them and she starts to eat them. She's taking a piss on him basically.

She just sits there and eats them.

He's still not over the whole baby meat thing to be honest.

~~~

Okay, so if her father wasn't going to allow her mother to come to the wedding, then Mona would just have to take matters into her own hands.

Who said that they need the king's permission?

Okay, it was at that moment that Ava' knew she couldn't trust anyone. She got a glimpse of the cruel world.