03

Okay, let me just say that the reason Amaya and Magnifico stayed together is because there was no divorce in the middle ages. I'm going to be bold and assume that Magnifico and Amaya consummated their marriage which means that they were unable to break their union. But at least the psychopathic queen got her revenge by feeding her husband his own kids eh?

tw: Blood, Blood drinking, gore, childbirth, Cannibalism.

There used to be a rose on the gray. A moral gray that he didn't touch in a long time. If he loves a woman then he wants to defend her in his prison of jealously.

"But a wish-"

"SIlence!"

Avadoravenua doesn't shut her mouth when she should. She sucks tears in and then just lays in the bed.

"Can I keep my clothes?"

"Sure."

He just pulls down his pants. He is the one to grant wishes no? Even whores deserve to have her wish granted. But not like there are any brothels in Rosas. At least ones that the common villager knows of.

She steadily held the table.

Hey! She's the one who clumsily fell on him. He does as he's told.

She's tasted some and now she wants more. And there he gathered the first fruits of love.

Magnifico snapped from the past to see the wedding. His little flor wasn't so little anymore. She was eighteen and now she was married to a German Duke named Alfonso. His heart was crying with pain as he saw them kiss.

A certain humming befell the king of Rosas and he knew who it was. It was the stench of blood, piss, and childbirth that she came with.

Talking to her is useless it seems. For she does not seem to speak. What is she here for? To gloat? He's pretty sure that her own existence outside of the world is enough to make his blood boil.

Suddenly, the trumpets rang, Magnifico stared at the entrance and noticed his wife. She wore an elegant deep blue dress.

His daughter smiled and then went after her mother. Both exchanged a hug and Alfonso came to bow down to Amaya. Even asking for a dance from her.

Home-wrecker! He looked at her and she just started to hum and dance a little bit to the beat of the music that began after Amaya ordered it to. She looked adorable the way she just happily danced to the beat. Wait! Stop that!

She seduced him...

Witch.

His daughter happily trotted his way, her happiness became gloomy when she saw him. Oh right...

"I brought my mother to the wedding." She defiantly told him.

Not really your mother. He mentally chuckled to himself. He wanted to tell her that but he was in his right mind and therefore it would be a horrible idea.

"It's alright Flor." He smiled.

"I was just.. not in my right mind at the moment. Please enjoy dancing with your husband."

She smiled and thanked him and left to go join her now husband.

Back to his other kids that are now dead, he'll have a talk with his Queen about it. Now that his daughter was a German Duchess there was nowhere for her to hide.

~~~

He was quite direct when he slammed the door open. She should be alone at the moment.