At some point, Fairy Godmother recalls a conversation with her nephew. Just before he left to go and see Venua

"Off to see your Avadora?"

"Woah there Godmother, I'm not Magnifico."

But that's the thing! Fairy Godmother was worrying that her nephew was off to go and see Venua. Ava? So is the girl in fact Greedy? No, the girl had been kind. She was beautiful too.

She

But Star had been acting weird. Especially in the nine months that Venua was in entrapped in her captor's prison of jealousy. Is she so young and naïve? Yes, yes she is.

Does Star have a prison of jealousy he wants to trap Venua in? FG keeps t

Magnifico was a bad man. He is not someone whose words you'd trust. But now she was fearing that a mini him was borning from her nephew.

Rosa is just as naïve and, lightly, very stupid. She's just as young and Naïve as her mother was. Only her mother had been seventeen when he started to hurt her.

If the prick truly loves his children he wouldn't be killing them nor their mother.

"What am I looking at?"

"It makes no sense."

"It will."

Rosa was looking at Sittlich? Or was this another Duchy? Another Dukedom? Well, there was people lying around. And some of the gray people too. Gray People is what Rosa was going to call the people with the gray hairs and sometimes gray beard for the men.

"They're called old people my dear. Elderly if you feel you're feeling warm as a sunny day." FG explains.

Old? So her father is old?

Magnifico is like a hundred years old. Okay FG is exagerating but it's true! He's 88 years old! And he'd old! Does he have such an ego that he refuses to tell his own daughter what old people are? Amaya is old too!

Fg watched as old people begged and begged. A woman had bruises all over her face and body.

Marriage.. it's dangerous. Sometimes..

She noticed that Rosa was tearing her hair over all this. Yes, life is not fair. It's not alright. And if feels like it shouldn't be this way but in truth, that's the beauty of it all.

Let's hope she gets it despite her denial.

~~~

There was another one.

Avadoravenua had another baby. He had another baby!

She had squirmed the whole time they were together. This time he didn't rape her. No no. She asked for that one.

She was right. He had a wife. But then again it was too good to pass.

"Sing my Amaya de Petalia."

She bled. Obviously since she was a virgin and all.

That wasn't the last time she ever bled.

One day, she came solemly to him. She hugged him despair and hurt in her eyes. She told him she was pregnant.

At least she was.

She lost the baby the other night.

He overreacted about it. He was worried that Amaya would find out. That she would.. well she would come after her and then him. And-