In this sacred moment with god acting as her mouth on her night,

HER NIGHT, her mouth which will fail her until she dies rather her tongue that can't bother to be acquitted. It turns to black where is green. Where there is green there will be black. Because married can mean she's barren baroness but unwed can mean she's healthy servant girl.

The first time Magnifico lies with Ava. It is sweet and tender. And they both know it's her first time. The red puddle tells everyone everything.

It's her first time with anyone period.

Tender.

That's the word Asha has been looking for.

Off course, her hands screech on his skin. On his back and he still has clothes on his back. She is naked with nothing to suppress.

The highest room in the tower, no one will ever find them like this.

She sends the occasion the rivers dry and the green turns to gray.

While they don't have mouths she can give them words of some to fight off evil and avenge a world which they can taste but not yet know.

Her hands have lost the first one and when he lashed out she started to cry and he forced her out of there. Any tea cam agree he still loves her. Nope not gonna blame them. Yet her hands bite his back and they force him for more which he is eager to give and not complain against. He likes it too. She wasn't guilty of anything. He just lashed out at her lover's troubles and her own womanly troubles. She is starting to feel like she needs to vomit.

She lost the first one.

Barren nothing left of green where the dirt is clean and left with nothing left in wheat.