17

Tw: Attempts at Rape

For a long time, Amaya noticed that her husband did not eat. At dinners, she and Rosa would eat. But Magnifico did not eat. And so she worried. She had expressed it to her husband. But he waved her off.

And so she never asked again.

But right now, the fear tells her what he had been eating all the time. What had fueled his hunger. She and her husband built Rosas together from nothing. They made the wishes their thing. His thing was making them come true. Hers was making sure people made their worries go away. And not in the horrifying sense, she just wanted everyone to have a chance.

"Insolent woman!" He spits.

All of a sudden, he's pinned her against the wall. There's a wish that's half-crunched up with a bite. It's Mrs. Jane's wish. The wish to fly.

He slaps her and he raises her skirts-

"Ahr!"

There is nobody there. And yet, her husband yells at something non-existent.

In a cruel twist of fate, Magnifico sees Avadoravneua trying to save his wife. Oh! OH!

You are cruel Avadoravenua.

Oh she's gonna be sick.

Amaya takes the chance and empties her remains of Lunch into a bin. She feels hot and sweaty. And she's been feeling tried more than usual.

And then.. she collapses.

And there is blood.