05

Inside of the ship, she awaited with great delight and love, waiting for her new home to come around. The young Lady Sittlich was itching for when she would arrive.

Rosa didn't expect the sudden ship to be so dirty. Do they clean these things? Oh well now. For this will be for a few days until she arrives at Germany. This was quite strange. For she had never barely seen such dirt. She came from a clean castle. The servants almost always made sure the place was clean and tidy. So to see a mouse who was not from the fairy tales that her Governess told her about was something new.

"Who are you?" She questioned the thing, she lend him a hand and he smelled the cheese from her thumb. She had been eating some earlier.

The mouse squeaked. It merely nuzzled against her thumb in comfort of the smell of her cheese. Both of them sighed.

"I have to give you a name." She said, she pulled him into her lap and smiled.

"How about Walt?"

Walt smiled and nodded his small head.

"Hola Walt!" Rosa smiled.

Suddenly, the door opened and in came Mimi.

"Ah! Your Grace! What is that pest doing here?" She cried out, holding her nose to keep herself from sneezing.

"It's alright Mimi." Rosa said and then put the little mouse down. It meekly hide behind the chair terrified.

"But it's a mouse! It'll bite!" Mimi sacredly hid behind her plate.

Rosa looked at Walt. She then signaled for him to come near her and then petted his head and smiled.

"He's alright." Rosa said, trying to give her maid/friend some form of comfort.

Mimi still held her nose from sneezing.

"A-alright then your grace."

~~~

For so long... he made a vow that as long as his daughter should live then he would not even dare try and feed off another wish. Avadoravenua spent a lot of helplessness trying to keep her Saba's and Mother's wishes safe. And he hadn't devoured them yet because he loved his daughter.

No one deserves their wish. No one does.

With this wish and desire...

~~~

When they reached land, Mimi desperately tried to be helpful. According to German Tradition, her lady now had ladies in waiting.

Who proved to be quite a lot of work.

"Move it, Dummkopf." One of them said.

Mimi whimpered as she was cast to the side and watched as they went to get the cases of her lady's things. But she pushed and pushed.

"Poor thing she is."

"No husband will ever want her."

"She'll die an old maid."

"All because of her eyes."

Mimi barely knew what they spoke of. So she was currently guessing hard on what they were saying. Their voices were heavily accented with German language.

Well good luck ladies, for her eyes have reserved a special place of bad luck for them. Despite their beedy blackness (Black is quite rare to find) they could be very dangerous.

"What are you looking at?" One of them disgusted, looked at her.

Oh you see..

"Move along ladies."

The Duchess's voice came from behind them and gave a comforting hand on Mimi. Mimi cradled her veil as she did.

"Don't listen to them." She said.

Don't listen to them? Why then perhaps they were talking bad about her!

~~~

When they arrived, Rosa was nervous to meet her father-in-law. The journey at sea was not easy and it had taken the coast of over a week to get from Rosas all the way to the Duchy of Sittlich. She hopes she does not come off as being too prude and rude.

"I'm nervous." She whispered to Alfonso.

He merely chuckled.

"Don't worry. My father's not a hard man." He said.