Rosa: The real world can kiss my butt because it's gonna be awesome.

Rosa hours later:... this is so bad.

How about? If Magnifico just went on like nothing ever truly happened. How about life goes on?

How about he starts to attempts to train his apprentice once again? How about he does the job he should have been doing a long time ago?

Ghosts... they always have unfinished business right? Maybe should start tom

What does Avadoravenua even look like?

She's a starweaver. She's careful what she wishes for. They sing a villain song together and at some point now he's even trying to put together a fallen stardom. She's tender. And she will promise as one does.

No exceptions.

But what does she look like?

Black hair, or maybe it's just really dark brown. Rational when nerv- no that's how she is.

Milky caramel skin.

Brown eyes.

A birthmark-

Does he have a thing for a birthmark?

Actually this is more of a what did he look like?

Avadoravenua

Sorry, he just has to remember who she actually was. Back then he kept on calling her Amaya and so you know you know.

is a tall, slender, beautiful, tan-skinned with freckles across her cheeks, nose and neck, followed by narrow eyebrows and hazel eyes. She also sports long fluttery eyelashes and large coral lips, with her most distinctive feature is her waist-length, chocolate-black braided hair that has been swooped to her right side, with the left part of her scalp possessing cornrows.

~~~

Men just want their daughters to marry men like them.

Hold on, where did FG go? Rosa couldn't see where she went nor could she see the woman's cloak.

He liked to press his knife against her smooth chocolate skin. He would press harder and harder until drops of blood fell down her neck. She hated it. And she hated him.

One thing that was to Henry Mack was being a French boy taken in by pirates. There was a snakiness to him. A quick Witt and a charm to hide his secrets.

"Yes! He's here!"

The first one, a boy, he.. he does not like children that much. Nor does he want another one. The first boy he took to the woods and had him killed. That's what Hal thinks.

"Oh, he's a a boy!"

No. No what is he doing? No!

Maybe he just wants to hold his son?

No way in hell would Henry Mack ever enjoy holding his child.

"Bye Joseph."

Okay, this woman named Hal just had a baby. But what-

"How are you doing? He took your baby again?" Dahlia asked.

Hal sadly nodded.

"First it was George and now it's Joseph." She sighed.

Planning..

~~~

Rosa stared at the docks. She stared into the ocean. The water is offly cool and deep. What if one just went in there and never swam?

What if one left?

Ro-

How is Rosa going to say this? How can - could she say this? The Hal woman is laughing very loudly and with this sound. She sounds like her father when he stubbed his toe. And even then there's a solution for everything. But this kind of groan...

Oh make it stop.

PLEASE MAKE IT STOP.

What's pain when you look at it?

"H-henry!"

But a husband should love a wife! How can this be? How can

It's fine. It really isn't the first time he's done this to Hal. It's just more violent than usual. And he's carving her chocolate skin like always. That's the thing that is freaking her out. All tortures at once. How she will never see any child she births ever again. He draws blood from her skin.

It stops. A lousy groan is heard from the man. Just like when her daddy stubbed his toe. Except he sounds like her when she gets a bite of a meat pie.

And the woman does not enjoy it.

Rosa is shaking-