Chapter 1

"ya know Stubby, I didn't expect you to have other friends besides me. But that's my fault for thinking so." She says dropping the letter off in the mail deposit slot.

Stubby whose head is poking out of her purse gives off a huff at her words and watches the letter he is sending to Japan slide in.

"So Japan huh? If you ever wanna visit I can break into my savings account and send ya over there." She comments out loud while people look at her weirdly for talking to a cat.

*Do I need to get him a passport??* She thinks to herself as they walk away back towards the agency

"So your old friend works at UA huh? Quite a big hero school, about well known as the American Heroics Academy." She comments again as they walk through the crowded streets of New York.

She wears a green hoodie jacket and a white t-shirt with some track pants. She sighs hearing a big explosion in the distance and people jump and begin hurrying away.

Her red eyes narrow slightly at the attack, it's sadly normal in such big cities like New York.

"Ugh can't go a day without 5 or more attacks like this." She comments hurrying back to the agency making sure to keep a hand on her purse that Stubby is poking out of

He gives off a meow, probably telling her to hurry and get over there.

"Yeah, yeah I know. But I can't have you be in harms way."

The cat gives off a hiss slightly and Amelia sighs biting her lip before taking off in the direction of the explosion, *damn it.* She curses in her head.

"Don't make me regret taking you with me!" She shouts as she high tails it to the fight, all while reaching into her cleavage pulling out her red mask and a pocket knife.
___________

Upon arrival, there are already a few civilians injured from the explosion, police are now arriving onsite and a few heros are there keeping the villains from going any further.

"Bank robbery gone wrong." She hears a police officer comment
"More like they didn't care for hostages and blew their way through uncaringly." Comments another officer
"Quirks like that and they're robbing banks?" Says a third officer

"Where's the fire department, or the paramedics!?" Shouts a female officer holding someone whose wounded

"Traffic is backed up, doesn't help there's a second villain attack for a jewelery robbery down a couple blocks either." Comments the first officer

Amelia lifts her purse off her shoulder lowering it allowing Stubby to exit and he hops onto a trash can and watches as Amelia nods to him and rushes over flashing her hero ID.

"Pro Hero Mercy, here to assist." She comments sweetly

"Thank God, your that medic hero right? The sister of the number three hero Energizer?" States the female officer still holding a wounded civilian

She hurries over and crouches and places on hand over the officers that's holding a wound down to make sure they don't bleed out. Amelia's eye twitches hearing once again her brothers hero name.

"Yes, I'm her." She nods to the officer and lifts the officers hand, "let me take a quick look, okay." She says softly to the civilian whose just crying in pain.

She takes her sharp knife cutting the shirt away and looking at the gapping wounds that's bleeding profusely. "Can you tell me what caused the wound? Did you remove something?"

The man nods choking out, "m-metal from the b-building when one of the guys used his q-quirk. I p-pulled it out without thinking. P-please don't let me die!"