Chapter 11

*an I'm lost..*

Amelia really swore she turned left like Maijima said, she has yet to come across the elevator he told her about. She feels like she's been walking forever, but it's only been like 5 minutes. She does pull out her phone and the slip of paper. She smiles at getting a number of someone new, thats two new people in one day! A new record!

She puts Maijima's number into her phone placing a crane emoji next to his name like so, Maijima 🏗️. She giggles at the joke she did and opens up Kayama's text message thread messaging her.

Amelia: soo I'm lost

She clicks send, and stays in place for a moment and gets a message back.

Kayama: he didn't walk you back? What a gentleman.

That sounded like sarcasm??

Amelia: it's fine, he gave me directions to a elevator but I must have done something wrong.

Kayama: Cutie you did nothing wrong, I'm sending the calavery

Amelia feels a shiver go up her spine

Amelia: calvary??

Kayama: Just stay where you are, the Cockatoo is incoming

Amelia's mind flashes to the blond she saw during her interview, she flushed red thinking about the mistake on her part for thinking he had some type of bird quirk cause of his hairstyle.

Amelia: please, please tell me you didn't tell him about the reason for that nickname.

Kayama doesn't reply, now this temps her to keep walking and just hoping she doesn't bump into the guy. I mean he could either find it hilarious or get offended. And she doesn't want to make people offended a people pleaser to her core, what if she made him feel bad? (She totally didn't make him feel bad)

She does walk a few steps until she hears whistling and someone turns the corner.

(He looking so fine! I don't own this drawing, if anyone knows who it is I'll put their name in these parenthesis)

"Man did she really turn this way?" Says the voice not yet seeing her.

She notices first off this is totally the guy she seen in the interview though she definitely had to do a double take because his hair is down and he doesn't seem to be in full hero costume like he was then.

*He doesn't seem angry.. but he hasn't exactly spotted me. Maybe I should..*

Just as Amelia was gonna rush around a different corner he spots her, "oh! Hey your Tano right! I recognize that icon red hair from the interview. I've come to your rescue!" He says cheerfully

He speed walks over, this guy is pretty tall little over six feet, totally towering over her, though he is slouching some as he got closer, "oi! I'm Yamada Hizashi, but you already knew that, I mean I'm kind of hard to forget," he winks, "I don't usually get nicknames from cute strangers though, Cockatoo huh?" He teased her with a smirk