Chapter 13

Yamada, Kayama, and Tano walk over into the support course, of course Kayama kicks the door open which seems to be a recurring theme.

There's a big bang and shrew of curses as Maijima comes out with a grimace, "Damn it Kayama, you're gonna be the reason the school has to pay for new doors on the classrooms." He seems to brighten a bit seeing Tano there though then it falls neutral as he sees Yamada.

"Aww you kid, you can easily fix the doors around the school, it's just a few hinges. Plus you make everything pretty sturdy as requested from Nezu himself." Kayama laughs strutting over to a table looking at the support items on display, "oh my is this all for dear little Tano?"

Maijima rolls his eyes under his peach colored bangs, "yes I make the hinges sturdy but they're not ment to take constant kicks. Respect property Midnight." He goes over and slaps her hands as she goes to touch the equipment on the table as Amelia slowly walks in with Yamada giving her a light nudge and a smile. "Don't touch, it's Tano-chan's not yours." Maijima scolds Kayama

He turns towards Amelia and says to her in a nice tone, "come take a look, I went a lot tighter than what it was originally, there's more pieces to your suit than there were before. I did a complete costume overhaul. I hope it's to your liking."

"T-tighter?" She stutters a blush working it's way again to her cheeks

"Oh umm not as tight as usual standard for umm female costumes go, but I went tighter than the baggy thing you had before." Maijima scratches his cheek as pats the green and black fabric, "I made it thicker, using kevlar, not a lot of gonna cut through it. I made it with a special alloy that was used to make Eraserheads scarf. It's thin but thick enough to keep you protected."

He moves the jacket to the side unfolding it showing a weird white lining to the bottom that doesn't belong, "you said you used your jacket to help civilians who were in shock or getting hyperthermic, there's a blanket, it's wool, I stitched in here it's easily to come off all ya gotta do is tug hard, it's 3 feet by 3 feet, it'll get the job done better than your hoodie did."

Kayama and Yamada peek over and listen in, during Maijima's education rant on Amelia's costume, "if for some reason you need to remove your jacket to provide warmth to someone else, I designed a form fitting one piece suit you'll wear underneath, think of it like a bathing suit, except it's tighter and thicker, it'll take a swipe of a blade once or twice in the same spot before threading. I know you don't like tight, but just remember this is under your main costume, so unless your ripping your jacket off no one should see this for long." He pats a black long sleeved one pieces that looks like it'll go down to her elbow maybe?

"Okay, pants are also less baggy, I added more pockets for you to store stuff, added a knife hostler to your right and left thigh. I kept your utility belt and your boots, though I did upgrade the cleats on the bottom so they can become regular boots versus boots with sharp metal bottoms to climb or get around slick surfaces. Finally a new addition, gloves, there red to match your hair and eyes, figured that might be something nice." He clears his throat and then goes on, "anyways, I haven't added the blood mechanic that Vald Kings has yet, wasn't sure if you wanted that, I know Vald complains about soreness in the areas where the needle goes in at. I can change that for you if you'd like?"

Amelia places her hands on her new costume blushing still trying to get over how it's gonna look on her, she then says, "lets umm keep it off for now. To be honest I umm hate needles. Also, I assume the blood would come out the finger tips right? If I fight I fight using jabs and quick hits to pressure points, I wouldn't want to accidentally have left over blood and give them a small heal. Probably better to have vials like you were saying before, id fill them up before heading out on patrol and as long as I have something to keep the blood vials protected and shaking so they don't clot, i think it would be a good idea." She says