Chapter 19

Aizawa has a restless night, images of that Nomu, the phantom pain of broken bones, seeing Tano like that, so bloody and broken. He knows Hizashi would take over his classes for him, he knows Nezu would be fine with him missing work, he doesn't miss often after all. But when he thinks of his students.. he forces himself out of bed to stumble his way tiredly to his bathroom, looking at himself in the mirror.

"..God I need a shower." He states before grabbing his sweater he went to sleep in throwing it over his head, he goes to pull the band of his sweatpants down but stops and stares at himself. (Me simping so hard here)

His eyes train in spots where he knows he should be injured at but there's nothing there. He brings his right arm acrossed his chest looking at the elbow that was almost disintegrated, he drops that arm an grab his left arm giving it a squeeze around the break he remembers that Nomu doing.

That thing broken my arm like it was a twig.. damn it.

Aizawa feels sick remembering that and swallows thickly a he drops his arm. He looks at his face, he looks tired, even more than usual. He leans forward towards the mirror and traced the small scar under his eye with his fingers, the only thing he got from the fight that'll to stay with him it seems (beside Trauma), a reminder of how he was so close to dying how he should have had more things wrong with him but.. didn't because of her. Because of Tano.

The shower relaxed him some, but his mind still raced, soft meows would bring him out of his mind at times as he dressed himself back into hero costume, sadly not having his goggles, his old ones were.. broken.

Bastard, Cupcake, and Sushi all hoarding around him as he slowly walked to the kitchen to make a quick cup of coffee. He does smile at them and reach down and scratched each of them behind their ears before getting out food and feeding them.

He takes his coffee and sips it as he leans against the counter bringing out his phone read through any messages he might have received.

Unread messages 2

He clicks the open and reads one from Nemuri.

Nem: hey just checking in, Yamada will most certainly be checking on you before he heads to work. You should totally take the day off and just relax, but know you, you won't. Such a stubborn bastard. Anyways I'll get to the point i got called to do a mission in Toyko this weekend, and wanted to let you know. Yamada already knows so that's why I didn't message the group chat. Anyways since you going to go to work, at least try to take it easy??

Aizawa grimaces, he can't imagine staying in the apartment, as much as he loves his cats, the apartment is.. suffocating. He needs to set his mind at ease and see his students, plus they need to know at least one of their teachers is fine.

Aizawa clicks open the other message from Hizashi.

Cockatoo: yo, I'm barging into your apartment in 5 minutes. Better be relaxing old buddy, old pal.

Aizawa face darkens, "why can't they just leave me alone."

He downs his coffee rinsing the cup in the sink before going to the door slipping his boots on and trying to leave before Hizashi arrives. To bad the moment he opened the door Hizashi was standing there.

"Oh. I had a feeling, you'd try running off to work." Hizashi states with a amused smile

"Hizashi.." Aizawa grumbles closing his door behind him

The Teaching Assistant (A My Hero Academia Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara