Chapter 15

The remainder of the week was.. eventful. Getting the kids situated into Heroics, figuring out where they all were physical wise. Who can throw a punch, who couldn't. During this time she has been trying to stay on Aizawa's good side, even though they still end up arguing when she mother hens the kids when they get hurt during training or sparing.

"We're gonna have a problem if you keep healing the problem children." Aizawa states during their lesson planning hour, which is pretty much the time they have before heroics.

"A p-problem? How so?" Amelia ask shyly as she helps organize some papers on his desk in his office.

"You really don't see a problem with it? Healing them from small inconvenient injuries when they should deal with it until after class. When they go out on internships if they get hurt on the field they're gonna have to suffer a bit until they can get help. It also instigates that there will always be someone to heal them if they decide to be wreckless." Aizawa replies as he flips a paper to grade

"I.. didn't really think of that. It's my job you know to heal and help others. It's weird looking at kids and seeing them hurt, especially if I know I can heal them and they can keep practicing and getting better. Their internships are months away right? Would it really hurt to let them practice their hearts out, figure what works and what doesn't under the guidance of a healing hand?" Amelia says softly a bit nervous as she walks over and places Aizawa's cat mug back down in front of him, now filled with fresh black coffee.

Aizawa's eyes soften a little at seeing his life line being placed in front of him before they go back to being dead and look at her, "I can see your way of thinking. I.. agree to a certain point. But we need to agree on when to heal and when to not too. You're my assistant and you need to listen when I tell you no."

Amelia sighs as she sits back in his office in one of the extra chairs, "I.. hate unnecessary fighting, but when it comes to the wellbeing of others, it my duty, to care. Especially for someone that's barely in their teen years, it's a bit different if they were older but it's not. I feel for them."

"Can we agree if it's not life threatening to not heal." Aizawa states taking a sip of the coffee and sighs in bliss

"We.. can agree to that. I umm want to heal them after the training is done though." She says trying to compromise

"That's agreeable. If it's life threatening you may heal, if not it can wait until after everything is done and you may heal then. It's a deal right?" Aizawa states dryly placing the half empty coffee cup down

"Deal." She says softly as she takes his cup he's about to yell at her but realized she's just filling it back up for him.

It's silent as they both work on grading scores and quizzes the class took. It's.. pleasant between them. Until someone ruins it.

The door kicks open and I'm struts Kayama, "What you two up too~"

Aizawa's eye twitches, "what did I tell you Midnight. Dont kick my door in."

"Psh, that was nothing, these doors can take some abuse, I know~" she says seductive hinting towards.. inappropriate things

Amelia blushes and clears her throat, "achem, what can we do for you Kayama-san." She says

"Oh it's lunch time so I was coming to grab you workaholics, seriously you two are a match made in hell, you forgot lunch twice already, and it's Wednesday, me and Hizashi refuse to let you two forget to eat." Kayama states cracking her whip causing Amelia to jump, but aizawa looks use to her antics and even looks unamused.

Just this Yamada comes in whistling a tune, "can't let you two go without eating again. Especially you Precious, you need all the food to maybe get taller eh?" He says jokingly about her height