Chapter 21

Aizawa listens to Tano, hearing her concerns, being a listening ear. He's used to it after all, his friend is talkative, loud mouth, Yamada Hizashi. He can tell she's holding out for meds, he can't imagine the pain she's in. She voices her concern for the students, and Aizawa has to reassure her their fine.

"Are they really all okay?" She asked

"Yes, their fine, we did our jobs."

"How did they break in?" Amelia asked, "do we know?"

"We haven't got a clue, police are investigating what happened by the villains that were captured. One things for certain... The villains are trying to target All Might." Aizawa states looking at her

She grimaces in pain as she changes the way she's laying in his bed and says, "I bet if anything they got a teachers schedule, remember the break in? It has to be how they knew to attack our class, they expected All Might to be there."

Aizawa is a bit shocked at that conclusion, but it would make the most sense, they also had those cameras go off in those halls, then the hole in the gate that let those reporters in. It had to have been a distraction, he bets Nezu already drawn that conclusion that the attack at USJ and the reporters incident were connected.

"That's probably true, it makes the most logical sense." He replies back to her before hearing the front door open in his apartment.

He stands up and gives Tano a look and exits the room shutting the door behind him as he goes out to greet whoever just let themselves in. He walks down the hall and spots Hizashi and Shino.

He doesn't protest just looks irritated as he's hugged tightly by Shino, who then pulls away and looks at him with a small frown, "you actually look okay."

Aizawa's eye twitched, "you wanted me not to be okay?"

"Nonsense you get what I mean you grouch. Hitoshi was also worried about you, you know? He misses his uncle." She says patting his shoulder before looking around his apartment inspecting it.

Aizawa moves away going over to the bags that Hizashi is slowly going through, sweating slightly as the dark force of Aizawa approaches him, "so, you wanna explain the real reason why my sister hitched a ride with you or do I chalk this up to a strange coincidence?"

Hizashi whispers harshly, "look dude, I know how it looks but I swear I didn't pick her up. You gotta believe me."

"You know how I feel about my sister." Aizawa whispers back just as harsh as he takes the pharmacy bag, and opens it inside is Tano's meds, "you could have said I was out of town, or made a excuse instead you talked it up with her and made Tano wait."

Hizashi looks a bit embarrassed because he did indeed talk it up with his sister, he's always had a soft spot for the woman, was actually devastated when she began dating and later married. He would never overstep boundaries as Shouta's friend.