Chapter 6

The wait for monday is painfully long!! She does get called out for a mission and gets scolded when something goes wrong, when it wasn't her fault! How is bad intel her fault, her only objective was to get in and out with the injured while the other heros on her team fought. It was like they knew someone was coming and hid a villain among the hostages. She fought tooth and nail and almost kill the guy, lucky she didn't.

She did get bruised up, and a fractured arm but nothing her quirk couldn't handle, even if it made her extremely tired in the end. She did heal up the hostages, even the knocked out villain who almost died of blood loss. But once again seems everyone in her brothers agency finds fault with her for no reason. It's stupid majorly so.

Back to Monday night she's showing off a few different button up shirts to Stubby, "so be real with me, which one should I wear to the interview, the red one or the black one?" She ask

The cat huffs and gives a head tilt which Amelia replies, "I know it's a virtual interview but I still need to look, ya know, professional."

She looks at the mirror in her room and holds up each air of clothing, "I think black works better, I already have red hair and red eyes, it would be to much to wear red." She comments to herself

She looks at the time, Japan is about 12 hours behind America. So  she needs to wait until 3 am, since that's when the video call is scheduled for.

(Okay so correct me if I'm wrong about the time, but I believe that's right)

She sits the shirt flat on her desk and debates on wearing dress parts or PJ bottoms to the virtual interview, cause what's the chance they make her stand up and show her outfit off? She decides to stay on the safe side and wear dress pants, plus it shows she went the extra mile.

She checks the time it's 9:13 PM. She's got time to shower, maybe nap before getting up closer to 3 in the morning. She nods as she does just that. She wakes up to her blaring alarm as, she lazyly swipes her phone screen to shut the alarm off as she sits up.

Her red hair needs another brush through as she swings to feet to the edge of her queen bed before getting to her feet. She does a big stretch and rushes to get dressed in the bathroom still having 30 minutes to make herself presentable.

Stubby is already sitting on the counter by her laptop, as she comes out of her room looking good in her blue button up and black dress pants, she doesn't bother with shoes as she sits down on the barstool getting her laptop ready as 3 am in 5 minutes away.

She runs her hands through her red locks and looks at Stubby, "okay, I look good right? Oh jeez so I speak Japanese or do I speak English, what if I mess up!? I never had the chance to really practice my Japanese before." Amelia says begining to panic

The cat gives off a purr trying to be reassuring, he believes in her after all. His white tail stretches and wraps a pound her hand in reassurance. Which Amelia looks grateful for as she looks at the time and decides to join the Oogle meeting.

She stares at her own video feed before it a conference room pops up, she sees a mouse looking thing and a really really tired guy and a-wow how does someone get their hair to stand like that?

She feels her heart beat pick up, as she feels like a deer caught in headlights as the sound soon feeds through.

"Miss Tano correct? Can ya hear us just fine?" The mouse thing (is he a stout?) ask in Japanese

She gulps before nodding, "y-yes sir I can hear you loud and clear. Can you umm.. hear me?" She replies cautiously in Japanese as well

(Just a word of warning she'll be speak in Japanese for the meeting and so will Nezu, Aizawa, and Present Mic)