Chapter 7

The camera shuts off an the three men sit in the room (does Nezu count as a man? I'm gonna count him as a man even if he is like a humanoid mouse thing) silent for a moment.

"Well I think that meeting went quite well." Nezu states

Aizawa is silent as he's thinking, but Yamada isn't, "I gotta say, boss man I think you found a good one. She even knows Japanese so that's one less hurtle we have to worry about handling. Plus she's quite cute, and seems kind too. A bit awkward but thats apart of her charm."

"You're attracted to anything with two legs 'Zashi." Aizawa comments

"Nuh huh! I'm just stating the obvious, she's cute, you can deny that either!"

"What we're looking for isn't if the person is attractive but if the person can do their job, to be trusted doing their job." Aizawa states pulling eye drops out and putting some eye drops in, "speaking of which, she doesn't have credentials to be a teaching assistant, nor experience teaching at all. With all due respect, Nezu, I think your friend needs to do better with recommending people."

Nezu just remains calm as he speaks, "well my friend is someone I trust quite a lot, even if we haven't seen each other in years I know he isn't wrong when it comes to judging others and their abilities. While it's true she has no teaching credentials that can be changed, as for experience, how does one gain experience if they aren't given a chance? Plus Aizawa-san, are you sure you want to put up with another person from the board, I'm sure this time they'll be more thorough in selecting someone than they did before, but I'm sure you'd rather choose my recommendation that deal with theirs."

"He's got a point Sho, if anything I wouldn't trust the board, I still can't believe the only they could offer was a heartfelt apology to the kids parents that weirdo got a hold of. It almost caused a huge Scandal for UA if it wasn't for the way the Board of Education handled it as well as the parents not seeing no fault with the school but with the person instead." Yamada say taping his fingers along the conference room table

"I know that." Aizawa snaps slightly to Yamada, "I'm just saying I'm fine teaching my class by myself, I'll even let Nezu or someone else double check the people I expell before I expell them, and it's not like I actually expell them; most of them I send to the general education course. I give them a chance to re-enroll during the sports festival."

Nezu then chimes in, "now gentleman let's not argue, while I agree you should be able to go back to teach the board was only giving a grade period for the year to let the 'bad air' air out." Nezu does quotes with his paws, "I also find having someone being able to assist you, would be for the best. You wear yourself to think at times. Now, I need a honest opinion from you Aizawa, if she had those credentials, would you accept her as your teaching assistant?"

Aizawa deadpans and sighs, "but she doesn't."

"Answer the question.." Nezu says again still cheery

".. I would have accepted it." Aizawa states bluntly after a moment

Nezu clicks his own and says, "okay! Before she starts, she'll get her teaching certification! I'll send her courses and get a work visa for her."

Aizawa just stares at Nezu and sighs, he.. he isn't gonna argue with the chaos mouse.

Yamada smiles, "that's good to hear, I bet Kayama will be happy to hear another female joining the team, she's always complaining we don't have enough female staff members."

Aizawa just thinks this is a bad idea, but he'll just accept what's happening. He still can find a fault when she's hear and send her packing, but it's gonna have to be a good one.

Shouldn't be too hard to find some issues with her, after all she's inexperienced.
______________________________

About 2 weeks before the school year starts, Nezu managed to rush a work visa for Amelia, it helps he has some connections (more like blackmail) he can use. As for her getting a teaching credentials, she's proving to be quite the studious woman, almost getting through the month long course in those two weeks.

Nezu is amused, seems his old friend did find a good human. Nezu would be lying if he wasn't interested in seeing his old friend, that white cat who he shared a cell for so long. He was taken from before the planned break out, he always thought he died. What a pleasant surprise he was fine and halfway across the world.

Nezu true to his word, found a place for Amelia and his old friend to move into the day they arrive. He may have went overboard and had the place furnished for them, call him soft hearted, he knew his friend and his friends human been through a lot of that letter and what he dug up indicated.

Nezu also used old favors through the airport to help get them out of America without being tracked here. If her older brother was weird as Stubby wrote then he'll keep them out of that bad humans hands.

*Again why Stubby?* The thought rings out in Nezu's head about the name his old friend choose to go by.

__________________________

Amelia leaving the States was nerve wrecking, finding time to rush while her brother and everyone was busy with something, leaving only a vague letter about her leaving but not to where she went.

She didn't expect the plane ticket, she thought she'd have to buy it, not only that, paid for a month of rent, got her setup with a bank account. It's.. weird. Stubby looks unbothered by this, and makes her wonder just how well Stubby and Nezu know each other. Must have been close to get such treatment or he's a really good person.

*If he's anything like Stubby.. he's a good person.*

Turning her luggage into the baggage claim and keeping Stubby with her and going through the check in where they scan her purse and stuff and walk through metal detector. Finally they're waiting for the plane at Gate 24. It's a 30 minute wait and they're boarding the plane, with her work visa.

She's surprised to see her tickets were first class as she sets in her roomy seat, seems Stubby got his own seat. She begins to sweat, this is too much.

Stubby seems uncaring as he relaxes and purrs using his tail to stretch it to shut the blinds and the curtain block other first class users from each other. His single yellow eye shows he's amused by the situation an at her internally freaking out.

*Scratch that, their both weirdly evil.*