Character Info

Name: Velo Ichigo

Age: 13 years old

Species: Mutant Lizard

Family: Superfly (older brother), Mondo Gecko (brother/best friend), Wing Nut (sister), Ray Fillet (brother), Genghis Frog (brother), Leatherhead (Big sister), rocksteady (brother), Bebop (brother), scumbug (sister).

Friends: Leo, Raph, Donnie, Mikey and April.

Nicknames: lizard girl, little sis, kiddo (Mondo Gecko), Starlight (Raph).

Likes: Stargazing, basketball, Raph makes her laugh, tomboyish style, creative, spray painting, wearing her favorite headband, playing electric guitar, into rock n roll music.

Favorite Colors: Blue, black and red.

Dislikes: hates being girly, doesn't like it when superfly pushes her around and hurt her, hates when her siblings treat her different.

Appearance: she's a light green mutant lizard who wears a blue shirt, a pink flower headband and two silver wrist bands on her wrists and her neck, she also wears a necklace that mondo gives her and her hair was brown but half of it was lighter brown. She has beautiful blue eyes, her black mascara and two dark big red scars between both of her eyes.

Summary: Velo Ichigo was the youngest sibling around since she's 13 years old and she would always talk back to her older brother superfly, he'd always would hit her in the face everytime when he ends up abusing his 13 year old little sister but sometimes it scared her and she didn't have enough courage to stand up to herself. She never gets along with superfly at all but Velo knew that he always pushing her around like he'd owns her.

Love interest: Raph

Voice Actor: Miranda Cosgrove

Favorite guitar:

Favorite food: pizza with cheese sticks and garlic knots

Hobbies: singing, drawing arts, reading romance books and novels, spray painting at night time.