Mutants vs Superfly/No More Pushing Me Around

Once the other mutants decided that they didn't want to kill all the humans on earth and they were starting to turn against superfly which got him really angry.

"I can't believe this! My own family turning against me after everything I've done for y'all!" Superfly said in anger as he looked at his sister Velo, trying to get her to join him and pushing her around again. "Velo come on, if you join me then I'll let you do whatever you want but you still can't be with Raph!"

Mondo put his hand on velo's shoulder while Velo had a mad look on her face as the gecko was gonna convince her not to listen to superfly after what he did to her.

"Listen to him, he doesn't even care what you really want with your life Velo! Are you in this for him or for yourself?" Mondo asked as Velo started to think that mondo made a good point and she was sick and tired of Superfly's manipulation, anger and getting pushed around so many times.

"Fly that's enough!" Velo yelled as the fly mutant was shocked about her outburst just now. "You think I'm just some kid you could boss and push me around? I'm not gonna let you keep hitting me in the face, I'm not gonna help you with your evil plans because I'm on their side now and if you don't want to get hurt by my new powers....then stay out of my way!" She said in anger as her eyes were glowing blue, clenching her fists tightly.

"You know what? Fine then but you wanna stop this machine y'all gotta go through me!" Superfly said as he'd flew up to the machine, turning it on and aiming the target to the city. The mutants knew that they had to do something about it before it's too late.

"This guy makes me angry!" Rocksteady said in anger with a snort.

"I think he's been making me angry my whole life!" Bebop said in anger.

"I think he's the reason why we're angry!"

"Are we gonna do something about it?"

Velo helded up her fists, posing in a fighting position with her glowing eyes.

Roaring in anger, rocksteady runs up to his older brother as he started to fight him with all he got with his strength and might while the other mutants started cheering.

"Get him Rock!" Bebop said cheerful.

Superfly dodged his attacks, grabbing him by the horn as rocksteady's widen in fear and he got thrown to the others by his older brother.

"Rock no!" Bebop cried out as he ran up to superfly and putting him in a headlock, trying to stop him as much as he can. But then superfly grabbed his nose ring as threw him to the other side while Genghis Frog leaps into his brother's face.

"Oh the machine! This is our chance, come on!" Wing Nut said as she flew up to the top of the machine while it was still on. They've all started to work together to stop superfly and he was too strong for any of them.

When superfly ran up to Velo just as he was gonna hit her again, she used her new powers to make a huge shield that shaped like a yellow bright star as the teen lizard girl gretted her teeth together, narrowed her eyes at her toxic brother.

"One chance fly, end this now and you walk away!" Velo said in anger as the neon blue and pink stars glowing around her while she helded her shield up to him.

"Pfft! Oh, I'll end alright by ending you!" He said in rage as he sneaks up behind her, pinch her on the middle of her back and it was gonna leave a huge bruise.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Velo screamed in pain, she collapsed on her knees on the ground.

"Velo!" Raph cried out as he ran up to her and he gasps, looking at the big bruise on her back and it left a hole on the back of her shirt. However, Raph was pissed off about it then looked at superfly and he was gonna punch him in the face. Splinter witness the whole thing too; he thought that this is what his son meant about what Velo was going through. The rat should have known that Raph loves her and wanted to be with her.

Back with fighting with his siblings and the turtles, they were no match for him since he was the strongest mutant in the world.

"The smile on your face all the time they've wanna take your place!" Superfly hissed in anger as they weren't gonna give up, and they've ran up to him which leads superfly breaking the machine while Velo helped them out but she ignored the pain.

The machine started to make noises as splinter looked up and sees that the mutants we're trying to put a stop to this.

"What's going on? Why are y'all doing this? There's only one way for you to feel safe and happy and that's if you listen to me!" Superfly said in anger as the rat realized that those were the same exact words that he said to his sons and it makes him feel like that he was being selfish.

"Rat man! Come on! Help me out! Look man, we basically the same, we both hate humans I'm just not a punk about it like you!" He said in anger.

"Don't you say that!" Splinter shouted out as he joined the others, then superfly got electrocuted by the machine as he screamed in pain.

"Ahhhhh!" Superfly screamed in pain as the machine fell on him and it went into the water but there's a green glowing into the ocean.

The mutants were looking at the water and thinking that if Superfly was dead or not since the machine shocked him and went in the water.

"So...did we stop it?" Mikey asked.

"I think so!" Splinter said gently.

Suddenly, they heard a massive growl and heading to the balcony to see what was going on as their eyes were in shock with fear while superfly transformed into a monster with different kinds of animal body parts.

"Look at me... I'm not just Superfly I'm SuperDuperfly you know what I mean! I've got a whale for a body, a huge claw and look at my feet it's made out of horses, I'm gonna have fun with this! Thanks turtles, New York here I come!" He roared as he started to head to the city.