Shopping Mission/Late Night Stargazing

There was a shining light in the middle of the room with Leo grabbing a hold of his mask and putting it on while his brothers were gearing up for tonight as Mikey twirling his nunchucks around, Donnie got his bo staff and Raph was licking off the side of his sais looking all cool.

As the boys were out of the sewers, jumping from the rooftops of the buildings and stopped when they were standing on the roof, with white eyes and their masks ties blowing through the breeze of the wind and Leo started to talk in a Batman voice while holding the grocery list in his hands.

"Master Splinter's have given us an very important mission for tonight the target is across the street we must use stealth and cunning to inflitrate the human world and retrieve... Go-Gurt!" Leo said in batman voice as he heard Raph mimicking it while Donnie and Mikey laughed.

"Go-Gurt!" Raph mimicked.

"Okay batman!" Mikey said. Leo looks at him while he was holding the list.

"Dude, what? I'm just trying to hype you guys up!" Leo said as Raph took the list away from him and pushed him to the other side.

"Give me that list! What else we got? Two quarts of low fat milk, ice cream, fruits and veggies and a party size of cool ranch Doritos!" Raph said as he gives the list to Donnie now.

"I like cheese puffs!" Mikey replied.

"There's suspicious about the party size because he underlined it twice!" Donnie said as Leo took the list back and assigned his brothers on different duties.

"Alright, Donnie you're on toilet trees, Raph your stocking up the pantry and Mikey your on junk food!" Leo said as Mikey smiled at him.

"Yes sir ski!" Mikey said.

"And remember don't let any human see you because why...?" Leo asked as they groaned and chanted their motto about humans.

The boys chanted together. "Humans are the demons to discover the earth avoid them don't say 'hi' to which is different from them and to interact with them is to die!"

Leo faces his brothers. "And hey, I know that sounds like a little harsh but that's what dad taught us!"

"Um, I think humans seem pretty cool to be honest! Beyonce!" Mikey said as Raph and Donnie agreed with him on that.

"Drake is the goat of all time!" Raph said.

"I would love to have a champagne brunch with Tom Brown!" Leo replied.

"He seems like a fun guy to hang! But I'd always wanted to go to flavor town!" Mikey said as they went back to focus on the shopping mission.

"Look, we all think that humans are cool but we got a job to do! Let's go!" Leo said in the batman voice again and they made fun of him for it.

"You sound like you have bronchitis!" Donnie said.

Once the footage camera was covered in a piece of paper with a drawing on it as Leo got the stuff, tossing it up to Donnie while the purple mask turtle got his headphones on and Raph was struggling to get as much stuff as he could with both of his hands and Mikey got a box then they've got the last item on the list which is the party size cool ranch Doritos.

"Not bad, getting home on a good note! Now, let's get these groceries home before we break curfew!" Leo said as they wanted to stay out a little longer and have fun.

"What? But we only been out for an hour, come on let's stay out!" Raph said while he had the bag in his hand and the toilet paper in his arm.

"Yeah, come on!" Mikey said as Leo knew that his brothers would always convince him to stay out everytime they've go out somewhere at night time.

"Guys, we told Dad that we weren't gonna mess around anymore besides we're gonna get grounded!" Leo said as Donnie suggested that they would see a new movie at the Brooklyn bridge.

"Oh hey, there's a new movie that just came out in Brooklyn!" Donnie said as he showed it to them on his phone besides Leo didn't want to get in trouble but Raph and Mikey wanted to see it.

"I hope it's a funny one!" Mikey said.

"I hope it's violent!" Raph said as they started to follow Donnie with the groceries in their hands.

"You need to chill out Raph!" Donnie said.

They begin to follow Donnie, leaving Leo way behind but he wasn't gonna get his brothers out of this since they've already convinced him to see the movie.

"Stop moping Leo, let's go!" Mikey said.

Leo groaned in annoyance. "Fine, wait up!"

Street lights glowing through the big city as a young tomboy lizard girl was out spray painting, she was wearing a black hoodie jacket with a red rose in the middle of it and had her favorite black electric guitar strapped through her jacket. She felt like that she was the only mutant here in the city besides her mutant siblings treating her differently back home.

Velo sighed sadly. "If only superfly would just let me live my own life!" She said to herself as the mutant lizard girl went to go look at the stars by herself.

It always calms her down, she doesn't like to wear shoes at all but she'd only wears her headbands, black t shirts and black basketball shorts. Velo only washes her clothes for the weekends, she loves to walk and run with no shoes on because it was really her thing since she's 13 years old.

Once she was laying down on the grass as the lizard girl looked up at the beautiful stars in the sky. Mostly Stargazing is her favorite thing to do especially every night when she ever feels sad, angry or stressed about something that bugged her.

Velo sat up for a little bit as she got her guitar out, taking out of her favorite guitar pick that had a blue star on it and everytime she would play it her guitar pick glows and sparkles.

Velo singing:

Planets align, suddenly I'm alive eyes full of stars, guide me to where you are

Pinch me if I'm asleep, cause this feels like it's a dream! We're like two in a million

But she felt that her song wasn't right like it needed a duet with someone to do it with her as the young lizard girl sighed and realized that she wanted to find the mutant who loves her for her and for someone who would protect her from any harm like her older brother superfly would always abuse her but none of her siblings wouldn't do anything about it.

"I'll finish up my song once I'd get a duet soon!" Velo said to herself as she puts her guitar through her black jacket and she checks the time on her phone, realizing that it was really late. She gasps and hurried back home to her siblings but Velo already knew that her older brother superfly would wait up for her and he was really tired of his little sister coming home so late.