Final Battle Part 1

The boys, mutants and splinter were definitely shocked about this as while looking at the new form of superfly in the big city.

"Well, we gave it a shot, time to head back to the sewer! I've got pizza dinner tonight!" Raph said as Leo turned around and started to narrow his eyes at him.

"Really?" Leo asked, glaring at his brother.

"We can't stop that thing, we couldn't stop it before he became that thing!" Donnie replied as he suggested that they give up on everything already.

"So what? We just go home?" Leo asked in a little anger of the sound of his voice.

"I bet the army will be here soon!" Mikey assumed them.

"I don't think an army won't be able to stop that monster Mikey!" Velo said gently as Raph nodded in agreement with her.

Splinter was giving second thoughts about everything that came to his mind, he didn't want to end up like Superfly because if he ever did then it would make him even more selfish and that his sons would be miserable living in the sewers for the rest of their lives. As for his son Raph, he couldn't just tell Raph to forget about her because he loved her and splinter felt bad about what she was going through.

"No!" The rat shouted out.

"Whoa! There's no need to shout!" Wing Nut said gently.

Splinter faces them, answered. "Not that! Boys I messed up, I don't want to end up like Superfly. I love you boys, I want you to be happy. Even though I don't like humans, I want them to like you because you want them to like you. We're gonna take that monster down and we're gonna film it then the world will love you!" He said as the rat was out of breath already.

"Does this mean I can be with Velo?" Raph asked as the rat looked up at him and Velo.

"Sure you can Raphael!" He said gently as they both got excited about it and that splinter accepted their relationship.

"Thank you so much sir!" Velo said in happiness.

"You're welcome Velo! And I shouldn't have known about what you're going through with superfly been abusing you like that, I know that Raph loves you too much!" He said gently as Velo nodded while Raph was holding her hand tightly.

Donnie heard his phone vibrate and he answered it then he started to hear April's voice.

"Hello?"

"Hey, what am I looking at?" April asked as she sees the monster from outside of her bedroom window. "What happened to the whole 'stop superfly' thing? Are we not doing that anymore or what's up?"

"So much things changed since we've last spoke!" Donnie said.

"Obviously!" She said in a serious tone.

Leo took Donnie's phone and started to talk to her about it. "It's a lot to catch up on, but do you may have something for us to stop that thing?" He asked.

"Well..." April said as she looks at her scooter from outside and sees a gun with blue vial in it that might help. "I might have something! Meet me at the thing nearby I'll be on my way!"

April put on her helmet and getting on her scooter while she drove off of her own and the turtles and mutants we're on their way to the city.

"Let's go!" Leo said. Velo got her black electric guitar strapped through her shirt and they were headed to the city Mondo and Velo were riding with Ray Fillet on the top of his head while scumbug carried the turtles and splinter in a huge net. Once they we're in the city as April threw the gun over to Raph.