Searching For Superfly

The boys and Velo went every chop shop in New York as they took out their weapons while Velo uses her fighting and karate skills to fight the gangsters, knocking them out cold while getting information about Superfly's plans tonight.

After taking a break from fighting the gangsters as the boys were trying on some different clothes that they want to wear for high school and Velo was wearing a black and green tye dye medium shirt with black pants on. Raph even got Velo some black fingerless gloves with stars on them, she loved it too.

"Aww Raph, thank you!" Velo said gently as she peck his cheek with a kiss and he blushes while smiling at her.

"You're welcome starbright!" Raph said as he heard his brothers making fun of him and making kissy noises.

"Shut up!" Raph said as he narrowed his eyes at his annoying brothers. April was typing her story on her laptop, taking pictures of her mutant friends while they were fighting up the gangsters from the chop shops. Raph and Velo went out on dates for a few weeks now as they talked about their favorite things to do during free time, their bonding became so beautiful as they started to fall in love with each other. Basically, Velo wasn't gonna listen to superfly about Raph since she knew that Raph is the sweetest, kindest, strongest and funniest mutant turtle she'd ever met.

Her feelings for Raph became stronger as Raph fell in love with Velo, he'd do anything to protect her.

"That was accelerating! The adrenaline pumping in my veins is crazy!" Donnie said as they found out about superfly might be tonight.

"Superfly's making a deal with bad Bernie's guys tonight! An hour, under the Brooklyn bridge!" Leo said as he put his arms around Raph and Donnie while Velo pumps her fists in the air with joy and excitement.

"Did you get that April?" Raph asked.

"Am I supposed to film all the stuff you do because a lot of it's dumb!" April replied. Velo shrugged her shoulders up and thinking that it was really cool to her.

"Oh come on, it's not that bad!" Velo said honestly as the boys started goofing around and they do it all the time.

"I'll do the talking! Hey I'm a gangster, I've got my puff and my timbs I need my bacon, egg and cheese too! You got the goods superfly!" Donnie said in a high pitched squeaky voice as the boys started dancing while Velo started laughing except for April who was on her phone.

"Yeah, I don't think this isn't gonna make people like you! Just being honest!" She said as they stopped for a few minutes, looking at her with frowns then they got back to goofing around again. Donnie's phone vibrates and he checked the message from their dad.

"Uh oh, it's a text from dad!" Donnie said as he showed them the message on his phone.

Boys come home! It's emergency!

The turtles, Velo and April were following them through the sewer tunnels. They were gonna get this over with; so that they begin to search for superfly on their own after this.

"So, what do you think what's wrong?" April asked in concerned.

"I bet it's that cat again, he freaks out every time!" Donnie said.

"I kinda like cats though, they're really cute!" Velo said with a smile on her face, thinking about cute little cats.

They stopped at the ladder of the sewers as Leo suggested that April and Velo wait for them since splinter doesn't like humans or bring strangers into their home.

"Okay, um April and Velo, we just live up there but our dad doesn't like humans and he won't even let us bring strangers to our home!" Leo replied.

"Yeah, but I kinda don't like rats!" April said honestly as Velo nodded in agreement.

"Some rats carry diseases!" Velo said while sticking out her tongue, making a disgusted face.

"Understandable!" Raph said gently. "We'll be back!"

The boys went up the ladder while April and Velo were waiting out in the sewer tunnel, once the turtles reached the inside of their home and sees nothing but a dark room.

"Surprise!" Splinter shouted. The boys screamed as they took out their weapons, they begin to see balloons everywhere and several pizzas on the table.

"Dad, you really can't keep scaring us like that!" Leo said as he tried to catch his breath.

"Welcome home!" Splinter said gently.

"Why are their balloons everywhere?" Leo asked in concerned.

"Dad, what are you doing?" Donnie asked.

"Look, I'm not stupid, I know that something is up!" Splinter said as Raph looked worried about it.

"You do?" Raph asked worriedly.

"I do! You're done with the sewers, you want to be in the human world! I've went through your stuff and I found your human clothes!" The rat said as he pulled out the box full of different human clothes that they were planning on wearing to high school.

They pretended that they've never seen those clothes before. "Those aren't ours, it's not even our stuff!"

Splinter held up his paws to calm them down. "Boys, boys it's okay! I think I may found a way to make you happy and I brought the human world to you! Look!" He pulled off the curtain and revealed some fake cutout human movie stars. "Human friends, say hi to Chris and look I'm a waitress, sit down and order something, it can be anything but it has to be pizza!"

"Pizza, right? Look, dad we appreciate it but we still got more errands to run!" Leo said gently as splinter stopped his waitress act, looked at his sons curiously.

"What's going on? What are you doing up there? Don't lie! Tell me! Are you in trouble? Is something wrong? Is someone trying to milk you?" Splinter asked as the boys groaned in frustration with their dad.

"No one is trying to do that! Why do you always jump straight to milking?" Donnie asked in frustrated. They didn't want to lie to their father because they would be in so much trouble and Raph didn't want to tell him about Velo since he was in love with her.

"Do you need any help? Anything you need I'm here!" Splinter said gently.

"No, no! Dad, look we're just running errands, shopping and getting the things we need to live down here!" Leo said as the rat narrowed his eyes at them, almost looking suspicious.

"Really? That's it!" Splinter said as the boys nodded.

"Yeah! That is it!" Leo said.

"Yep! Nothing else!" Raph said. They were about to get ready to leave the sewers and went back to finding superfly.

"Well, thanks for the surprise party! We're gonna be heading out!" Leo said gently.

"Appreciate it dad, we will be leaving!" Raph said.

"Goodbye!" Leo said. The boys didn't look back at their father because they knew that all of that stuff wouldn't make them happy. Raph made Velo happy since he started to have feelings for her.