Final Battle Part 2

A while later, Velo was still trying to get to the rooftop of the building as she finally made it to the top and carefully not being seen by superfly. The teen lizard girl called her brother Mondo on her cell phone, wondering if they've got the sound equipment plugged in.

"Hey mondo, did Rock and bebop get the sound equipment plugged in to my guitar yet?" She asked as the gecko answered.

"Yep! You're good to go kiddo!" Mondo said gently.

"Thanks Mondo! I'll call you back later!" Velo said as she hung up and put her phone in her pocket. She could feel the wind blowing through her ponytail as the billboard shining lights through the city.

"You got this Velo!" She said to herself as she took a deep breath and exhale.

Meanwhile, scumbug flew up to the van helping splinter get to his sons as the rat got on top of the van and he looked back at scumbug as they both speaking the same language.

"Dad, you speak the same language as scumbug?" Leo asked.

"We actually have a lot in common, I'm really attracted to her!" Splinter said as the boys were gross out.

"That's gross!" Leo said.

"Donnie you should not be driving!" Splinter said in anger.

"Sorry dad!" Donnie apologized.

"But since you are, go there!" He pointed out as Donnie made a turn, driving up to the parking lot of the building then he stopped and drove straight off the building. Mikey was about to throw the anti ooze in the blowhole but then they've got spotted by superfly.

"Ahhhhh!" They screamed in fear as the fly monster grabbed the van with his giant hand.

"Gotcha!" Superfly said as he grabbed the boys with his claw and dropped the anti ooze but then splinter caught it with his paw as he got thrown away from the boys by the monster.

"Dad!" They cried out.

"That's it, you're done it's over!" Superfly said in anger as he started to crush the turtles as they've screamed in pain. "You're never gonna stop me and humans are never gonna like you because humans suck! Those shells are hard, I'll snap you like pistachios!"

Cracks started to form on their shells as the boys screamed in pain even louder because it hurt so bad, they can't handle the pain. Superfly started to hear his sister's voice nearby.

"Hey Fly, I bet you don't like the sound of my electric guitar!" Velo said as she started to play it as the rainbow sound waves coming through her guitar pick.

However, Superfly hated the loud music already as he let go of the turtles which the boys were holding on to each other but then jumped, landing on their feet safely

"Damn Velo! You're gonna pay for that!" He said in anger as she gasps before she could run; Superfly grabbed her with his giant claw and brought her up close to his face.

Velo gulped nervously. Superfly narrowed his eyes at his sister and he knew that he was gonna have to keep her and Raph apart; he begins to speak aggressively to her.

"You little traitor! I'll make sure that you and Raph are apart from each other!" Superfly said aggressively as he started to torture her while she could feel her spine getting crushed. "I told you that I own you!"

"Fly, I'm not gonna keep listening to you besides your just a stubborn and pathetic brother!" Velo said as she struggled with the pain as the mutant fly got angrier with his sister and tortured her even more.

"Pfft! You don't need to be with Raph at all, he doesn't love you! I'll end up breaking your arm so hard!" Superfly said in anger as she started to scream in pain, feeling her arm to break a bone.

"Fly stop! You're hurting m- Ahhhhhh!"

Leo, Donnie and Mikey restraining Raph as the red mask turtle couldn't stand to watch that monster hurting her like that because he worried about her safety.

"Guys let go!" Raph cried out.

"Raph, he's too strong for us!" Leo said as the red mask turtle didn't want to listen to him.

"Then what am I supposed to do? Let that monster hurt Velo like that, so she could end up with more bruises? I love her!" Raph said in anger as he heard Velo screamed in pain again while the boys looked up. then mondo came up to the turtles giving them the anti ooze that they've needed.

"Hey bros, you need this?" Mondo asked as he passed the bag to Leo.

"Thanks Mondo!" Leo said as the boys started to take out their weapons. "Let's go defeat superfly!"

The boys started jumping from the rooftop while the humans started helping the turtles as they've drove their vehicles to hit the leg of the monster.

"Damn stop!" Superfly roared as he let go of Velo while she screamed and fall until rocksteady caught her in time.

Raph used his sais to hold on to the glowing billboard as he sees Mikey waving his arms around.

"Wooo!" Mikey said as Raph tossed the bag to him since he was on the giant claw.

"Mikey catch!" He said.

"Whoa! Wooooo!" Mikey hit Superfly in the eye as he toss the bag to Donnie. "Coming in hot!"

"Y'all done screwed up now!" Superfly said in anger as Donnie was running through the building while the monster broke the glass with his claw, jumping out of there in time.

"Raph!" He cried out as he tossed the bag to him then the red mask turtle kicked up in the air with his feet.

"Leo!"

"Got it!"

Leo cut the bag open with his sword as the anti ooze went into the blowhole, the boys stood on top of the monster as superfly started to feel nauseous.

"You think that this is the end of me?" He asked. The monster exploded and all of the animals were free as the boys looked up and sees the humans cheering for them for saving the city.

"What is this?" Mikey wondered.

"Is this what we think it is?" Donnie asked with a bright smile.

"It's happening! It's really happening!" Raph said as he got excited.

Realizing as he gasps and hoping that Velo wasn't hurt too bad, rocksteady brought her to Raph. Velo's hair was a mess, covered in scratches and her arm was broken.

"Raph! Ahh!" Velo hissed in pain as she struggled to move her arm, he came to her and brushed her hair away from her face. They started to hear an ambulance coming with the sounds of the sirens.

"It's okay starlight! You're gonna be fine!" Raph said gently as he kissed her on the lips while Velo touched his cheek with her other arm, not breaking away from the kiss.

Splinter was really happy that Raph and Velo loved each other and accepted their relationship. Leo, Donnie and Mikey were also happy for them as well.

"Way to go kiddo!" Mondo said as he watches Velo and Raph kissing. Their love have grew stronger than ever. They were so in love.

To be continued...