Meeting April/Liking Your Vibe

It's been one month later as the boys were on the roof, training with their weapons while Donnie was recording it on his phone and they were having fun especially Raph because he was slicing fruits with Leo's sword.

"Lob it up! Lob it up!" Raph said as he gripped on to Leo's sword, ready to slice up more fruits.

"Stay still, stay still!" Mikey said as he threw the watermelon up in the air and Raph sliced it wide open with the sword, Donnie and Mikey cheered for him.

"That was awesome!" Raph said with excitement as he toss the sword to his brother Leo.

"Come on guys, we just got ungrounded, alright? Let's go home!" Leo said as he swipe off the watermelon juice from his sword and put it back.

"Leo, can I ask you a question?" Raph asked.

"What Raph?" Leo asked as he sat down on the ground while Raph walked towards to Donnie and Mikey who were watching the video.

"Is it weird to have your head so far up dad's butt?" Raph asked as he chuckled with laughter and so did Donnie and Mikey begin to tease him.

"Does it smell weird up there?" Mikey asked jokefully.

"I bet it smells like cheese and Doritos!" Donnie said as they started to laugh at him again until Leo got annoyed by his brothers.

"Haha guys very funny!" Leo said sarcastically.

"Sorry, we can't hear you!" Donnie said as they continued to watch the video.

"You're voice is too muffled through the cheese!" Mikey said as Leo was still annoyed by them.

"Dude check this out in slow motion!" Donnie said as they were impressed with it and thinking that it was amazing to them as they watched it from Donnie's phone. "That's the coolest thing I've ever seen!"

Raph came up with a great idea that came to his mind. "Let's try that again, but with ninja stars!"

As Raph was holding a ninja star in his hand while Donnie filming everything with his phone and Mikey was holding a watermelon up his head nervously, but he got nervous about it.

"Eye of the tiger Raph!" He said to himself.

"Come on dude! You're good!" Donnie said as he got his phone out and ready to film the whole thing.

"Um, guys, do I really have to be the one to hold this?" Mikey asked nervously as Leo crossed his arms and just watched.

"Yes Mikey!" Leo said.

"Don't worry Mikey, you're fine! Chill, he's gonna die!" Donnie said.

"Hey, why did we pick a fruit that shapes exactly like my head?" Mikey asked.

"You're head looks like Stewie and hey Arnold!" Donnie said with a smile on his face as Raph was trying to stay focused on the target of the watermelon.

"Stop talking, your ruining my concentration!" Raph said as Mikey got nervous and once he threw the ninja star right at the watermelon while Mikey let out a scream. Then the boys heard a crash and a scream from someone else as Leo got worried about it and went to go check it out.

"Wait, did you hear that? What was that?" Leo asked in a worried tone as he looked down at the person who was wearing a yellow jacket, glasses and a helmet on, she looks up at the roof to see who hit her with the ninja star and got mad for it.

"Hey! You on the roof, you just hit me in the head with a ninja star!" She started to yell at them even more while Donnie, Raph and Mikey wanted to see what was going on down there.