Getting Captured/Stars Glowing Around Me

Getting caught by the police guards as Leo was the first one to wake up and his brothers woke up as well as the boys were attached to a machine.

"Where are we? Guys, wake up?" Leo asked. A woman in a yellow suit and glasses on came into the lab, with an evil smirk and started to spoke up to the turtles.

"Hello turtles, I've been looking for you for a long time now!" She said while looking at the turtles as they didn't know who this woman is.

"Look lady, I don't know what you want from us, or why you talk so scary, But we shouldn't be here! there's a fly mon-" Donnie shouted angrily he got cut off by getting electrocuted when the woman presses the button on the remote while he screamed in pain.

"I will do the talking!" She said calmly. "My name is Cynthia Utrom and you are my property!"

The turtles were confused about it, because they don't know what she meant when she said that they were her property.

"What do you mean your prope-" Leo cut off by getting electrocuted when Cynthia shock them all at same time and they screamed in pain.

"Stop!" Mikey cried out.

"Enough! I will use you all to create a stable mutagen and your blood will allow me to create it!" Cynthia said as she showed them a hologram of different mutants when the lab went dark. "With that mutagen, I will make a full army of super soldiers! The glory of it nearly brings me to tears!"

"What does that have to do with us?" Leo asked in confusion.

"Yeah! What do you want from us?" Donnie asked sounding angry as Cynthia walked up to Mikey and touched both of his cheeks.

"What I want is your blood, and I know just how to get it!" She said as they were shocked about what she was gonna do to them.

"Oh no...!" Donnie said in shock.

"It can't be..." Leo said in shock.

"She's gonna..." Raph said in shock as she turned around and pressed the button, electrocuted them again and the boys screamed in pain.

Meanwhile, at the hideout with Superfly working on the machine as he hears Ray Fillet singing a song that started to annoy him a lot. The mutants didn't look too happy with this plan at all.

"Ray, stop singing that damn song! If you gonna be singing that then I'll go listen to my kind of music!" Superfly said in anger as he faced him while holding the tool in his claw.

"Sorry boss!" Ray said gently.

"Now remember, this is a happy day for us! So, we're gonna kill every human on this pathetic earth! So smile Mondo!" Superfly said angrily as he went back to the machine while Mondo and Wing Nut sneaking away to go check up on their sister Velo.

Down in the dark basement as the light shines through the silver bars of the window, Velo sighed sadly as she couldn't stop thinking about Raph because she love him with all her heart. Struggling to get the chains off her wrists and ankles but it was no use, she heard the basement doors opening and sees her siblings mondo and Wing Nut.

"Hey kiddo, we just came to check up on you!" Mondo said gently as she sniffled, not giving her siblings eye contact.

"Go away!" She said angrily as Velo didn't want to talk to them. Mondo and Wing Nut sighed as they came up and sat down next to her.

"Look sis, we've been feeling a little guilty about not sticking up for you against superfly lately but he shouldn't have to tell you to stay away from Raph!" Mondo said gently as he put his hand on velo's shoulder while she looks at him.