Stargazing With You 💫⭐/The Duet

Luckily, Velo asked Raph if he wanted to see the stars with her tonight; it's a good thing that he said yes. She knew the perfect spot to go Stargazing, it was her favorite place to go whenever she needed some alone time every night.

Once they were laying on the grass, looking up at the stars and Raph was actually enjoying it too that they were both having fun and bonding together just the two of them.

"Whoa! Do you see that one? It's really pretty!" Raph said gently with a smile on his face and Velo was smiling too.

"Yeah! You're right!" Velo said as she sees some of the stars that shaped like a cute bunny. "Oh look, there's one that looks like a baby rabbit! See the fluffy tail?" She asked.

"Yeah! I've never knew that Stargazing could be this awesome, even though I've never done this before! Velo it's beautiful!" Raph said gently as she was really having a great time with him tonight.

"I do this every night!" Velo replied.

"Alone?" Raph asked.

"Uh huh!" She said gently in a little sadness. It got quiet for a few minutes until she decided to tell him about her miserable life at home. "Sometimes my siblings treat me differently especially Superfly, he'd always want to take his anger out on me but every time whenever I come home late, he always gets mad and yells at me then everything starts to turn into drama aggressively but he treats me like he owns me, my life been so miserable!"

Raph have no idea what she was going through, the fact that he was thinking that superfly would hurt her for no reason.

"I didn't know that you were going through all this with superfly!" Raph said gently as he sat up a little bit and Velo did the same thing while hugging both of her knees together.

"Does it sound bad?" Velo asked in concerned.

"No, to be honest it's just kinda sad!" Raph said gently as it got quiet again and he came up with a great idea of her singing. "Would you like to me for doing the duet with you if you sing?" He asked.

Velo eyes wide open in surprised, she never thought about Raph doing the duet with her while she'd sing.

"Sure!" Velo said in happiness as she took out her music sheet and found the perfect song that they could both sing together while she showed it to him and he thought it was perfect. "I was hoping that we could sing this song together!"

"This is definitely perfect!" Raph said with a smile. She took out her guitar as she started playing it while the guitar pick glowing and sparkle, the dark blue sound waves were coming through the guitar pick.

Velo singing:

Planets align, suddenly I'm alive

Raph singing:

Eyes full of stars, guide me to where you are

Velo/Raph singing:

Pinch me, if I'm asleep cause this feels like, it's a dream!

We're like two in a million, can't even begin to find where I found you

What are the chances? And there'll be this magic when we touch?

We've got something special, on another level like it's just me and you in the room!

Because something so brilliant, it's meant for just two in a million, two in a million.

We're like two in a million, can't even begin to find where I found you

What are the chances? And there'll be this magic when we touch?

Whoa, we've got something special, on another level like it's just me and you in the room

Yeah, because something so brilliant it's meant for just two in a million

Hmmm, two in a million!

Raph and Velo foreheads touched as their lips connected, they've begin to have their first kiss. Technically, they've stopped and looked into each other's eyes.

"You know what Velo?" Raph asked.

"Hmm?" She asked while she looks at him.

"You look beautiful with your black mascara on between those eyes!" Raph said gently as she blushes and smiled.

"Raph, you really mean that?" She asked.

"Most definitely! You're beautiful no matter what and I love it when you wear black mascara all the time!" Raph replied as he sees that beautiful smile on her face, her eyes sparkles.

"Aw, shucks!" Velo said gently as they both started laughing. However, Velo never felt like this before and she was starting to fall in love with Raph already since he's very sweet and kind.