Chapter 04

AVA

I know he wasn't going to say "Yes, I'll let you go", easily so I prepared myself. And I have to get out of here at any cost.

I take the piece of porcelain I hid in my palms and place it on my neck drawing blood. Placing it on my wrist isn't going to harm much but the neck, hell yeah!

"AVA!", he screams my name, and my mind wonders how he knew but it wasn't the time for questions.

Before I could press the sharp edge to my neck, he grabs hold of my wrist an in an instant I was pressed onto the door, my hand twisted behind me.

He squeezes my wrist tightly and I let go of the porcelain, it falls down breaking into more small pieces.

I whimper as he pushes my face onto the door holding me tight, making me helpless.

"I have a deal for you", he says leaning to my ear.

"W – wh –", I am cut off when he releases me and I support my self on the door. I turn around caressing my wrist.

He looks at me top to bottom, "Nothing in this world comes for free", he walks closer and I press myself on the door.

He places his hands on my waist and his fingers go inside my t- shirt caressing my bare waist, I gasp softly when his cold fingertips move upwards.

"I'll consider the debt collected", he says, "if you accept the deal".

I look into his black eyes as he continues, "But first I need something", he smirks and I already have a feeling this isn't good.

"You see", his hand moves upwards and now rest right below my breasts as his thumb caresses my bra, "The one I had before, she is too boring".

"Who?", my voice comes out as a whisper but he manages to hear it.

"My slut", he says and I break eye contact. I already know where this is going.

"After thinking I thought why not? You got trapped willing or not and I want you to take her place", he finishes. "After all I am the Mafia and I need to let off steam"

"Your money will be paid and I get the pleasure"

He takes a step back, his hands leaving my body and I feel his touch burning my skin.

"Take your time", he says tucking a lose strand of hair behind my ear, he pushes me aside and opens the door leaving me in my thoughts.

~~~

No one came into the room the rest of the day except the maid who gave my meals and took the plates back.

I sat on the bed, biting my nails thinking over and over, this is just like the books. He wants me to sleep with him.

I should have never jumped out of my place to save him; this man is no different than Alexander.

Is he that horny that he wants to sleep with me?

All mafia men are the same, just like they say in the news. I've heard of him. They call him 'blackheart', how could I get tangled in this?

My mom is right, I get caught in unnecessary problems very easily and I couldn't agree more.

Saying no to him would be dumb, maybe he will kill me or just force me to sleep with him. I had mistaken his handsome face to his dirty personality.

I thought he would be nice when since I saved his life and all, he looked nice but turns out he is just like every other horny man out there.

A knock startles me and the door opens, Lorenzo walks in with his hands in the pocket.

I don't look up instead I keep biting my nails as fear creeps my body.

He stands in front of me and snaps in fingers in front of my face. I flinch and look up at his face and he has a smirk.

Oh boy this isn't good.

"Before you say yes, I want to show you something", he says and I look at him.

"What if I say no?", I say boldly.

He chuckles, "Piccola troia, we both know your answer is yes", he bends down to my level, his face close to mine. (Little slut)

He moves away and stands straight, he tilts his head to the side and a maid walks towards him and places a bag on the bed.

"Get dressed", he points at the bag, "She will escort you down".

He turns around and walks towards the door before I protest and leaves the room. I look at the maid who looked at me.

"Are you going to stay till I change?", I ask her wondering if she is going to leave me to change my clothes.

"Boss has appointed me to dress you up", she says.

I sigh before I grab the bag and get onto my feet and enter the bathroom to change the dress. I take the dress and feel the fabric on my hands.

It feels so expensive, I wonder if he chose this himself. I remove my clothes and change to the dress fast.

I don't wear makeup, so I just let my hair down and take my tinted lip balm which I always have in my pocket and apply it.

The dress is revealing, but protesting is useless, because he is going to win anyways, why waste my breath?

I walk out of the room and the maid holds a pair of heels on her hands, she bends down and places them on the floor.

I slip them on, and she buckles the heels before I could, I awkwardly stand when she does. I didn't like this one bit.

As she is done, she gestures me to walk in front and she leads the way to the den.