Chapter 20

LORENZO

Seeing her in the white dress, stirs me, she looks so innocent and pure. My princess, waiting for me.

The whole time we had our dinner she ate peacefully, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Eating dinner hadn't been any faster.

I was hungry, but not for dinner but Ava.

I pulled her onto my lap and she landed on my d*ck perfectly and when she shifted in my aching hard on, I groaned.

I couldn't resist anymore, I kissed her, with passion and care, she moans into my mouth kissing me back.

I place my left hand on the back of her neck and pull her close and turn her around so she straddles my lap.

And when she does, he silky dress rides up showing her milky white thighs and I place my right hands and squeeze it.

She moans arcing her back, pushing her chest against mine and I groan into her mouth as she starts to grind on me.

"Lorenzo", she moans my name breaking the kiss and she keeps moving her hips, "It feels good", she moans, and I hold her hips guiding her.

"We can stop", I say breathlessly as she moves on my hard on, waiting to be released, "I don't want to pressure you".

She keeps moving back and forth, letting out small meowls, that are music to my ears, I groan as I notice a wet patch on my pats.

I hold her waist, stopping her, "This was supposed to be romantic", I chuckle at our state.

"Lorenzo", she places her hands on my neck and I look at her, she looks at me and I see a hint of care in her brown eyes.

"I like you Ava", I say and she smile, my heart beating faster, "I don't know but after you left, there was this void", I continue.

"And now its filled", I finish and she smiles at me and leans in kissing me, I can't believe she is here kissing me, in my arms.

"I don't know if it's the wine talking", she speaks after breaking the kiss, "But I wished Gabriel was you", she pecks my lips, "And my wish came true".

I pull her for a kiss standing up, she gasps into my mouth wrapping her arms around my waist and I move my hands underneath her dress and place it under her bare ass holding her.

I move to the room, glad I booked the whole restaurant, I kick close the door, thankful the door was open no wanting to break the kiss.

I place her on the bed and she pulls away panting, "Lorenzo", she moans and I kiss her wanting for more.

"We can stop if you want", I break the kiss and she shake her head and pulls me for a kiss but I stop her.

"Don't stop Lorenzo", she says breathlessly and that's all it takes for me to pull her into another kiss, I kiss her biting her lip, swallowing her moans.

I pull apart and pull the straps of her dress down and from her body to see her only in her underwear, "Cazzo", I mutter under my breath. (F*ck)

I move her white lace underwear aside and nibble her clit, "so wet for me", I say as I feel her. I pull my hand out and hook my hands on the waist band and pull it down.

I nibble on her clit with my index and middle finger. I watch her squirm as she clutches on the sheets when I pinch on her clit lightly.

I watch her clench her thighs when the cold air hits her body as shy lays all naked, ready for me to devour.

I trail downwards, kisses along the way to her ankle and I kisses her back up from her ankle to her inner thighs, harshly marking her.

I hear her gasp, when she notices me getting closer to her clit and she looks down at me, "Lorenzo", she says breathlessly.

I look up at her, straight into her eyes, and see hers filled with lust. She was about to close her legs but I push them apart.

I don't waste anymore time to devour her. I place my lips on her clit and suck on it, while I maintain eye contact. She moans out load arcing her back.

I dart out my tongue and lick her asshole to her clit and suck on her lips, "Lorenzo!", she gasps when she notices when I did that.

I continue to suck on her click, giving her folds kitten licks as I lap over and over again as I haven't eaten in days.

I thighs start to tremble, and her toes curl against my shoulder, and I hold her firmly to have her open as I continue to ear her out.

She trembles and squirms, clutching on to my hair and the sheets, she pushes my head away, but fails miserably.

"Lore -", she gets cut off by her own moan and she clutches on the sheet while one of her hand holds my head. I groan onto her clit as she pulls my hair.

The wet sounds of me eating her out fills the room, as she continues to moan my name over and over again

"Lorenzo!", she gasps, "Please", she whines when I pull my lips away and place my thumb on her clit and rub circles.

"F*ck Lorenzo!", she screams lightly, when I push my middle finger inside her and curl them, "I -", she gets cut of by her own moan.

"C- close", she barely moans out when I add my ring finger too and move insider of her knuckles deep, faster.

I can feel her clenching on my fingers, and I groan at the thought of her clenching on my d*ck.

"Lorenzo", she screams my name as I curl my fingers, hitting her g – spot and that's all it takes for her to release on my fingers.

"Cazzo", I mutter under my breath as I look at her juices spilling out of her, I rub her clit faster, and she continues to squirm as she releases. (f*ck)

"That's it, princess", I slowly caress her clit and pull out my fingers and place them on her thighs calming her down.